Introducing the next part of the ongoing bit, A Gold Glue, 4 Assed Monkey, Strawberry Nuggets. I think it's day 6 for them. I need to add some top soil, I was a bit short when potting up, I'm missing an inch from the top of the smart pot
IMG_5298.JPG
IMG_5299.JPG
IMG_5300.JPG

Day 50, other ladies. I've stuck the other P150 I have in the tent now, so thats the P300, and the P150, next to each other, a little lumen kick. My harem seems to be enjoying it.
Grapey Walter, likes her N
IMG_5302.JPG
IMG_5303.JPG
IMG_5304.JPG
IMG_5305.JPG

And the White Crack. I've already had a little taste, just take a joint, and rub it all over the smaller buds, until it becomes sticky, smoke away, a little gardeners trick. Pure lemon hash taste, very sexy
IMG_5306.JPG
IMG_5307.JPG
IMG_5308.JPG
IMG_5309.JPG
IMG_5310.JPG
IMG_5312.JPG

forgot where i was there for a second....thems lovely :thumbsup:
you a have a tent :shrug:what happened the double decker cupboard of joy ?
bud rubbing,is that allowed ? or is it ok if nobodys watching.
:pighug:
The cupboard of of love had to go, my house is up for sale, and I have every man and his hamster all over the gaff at random times. So I found an unwitting victim to take a tent. :stir: But it will be back, in some form next year, and a few outdoor plants too, possibly some breeding, now that the RIbbz house is being expanded
You can rub a bud or two, the bottom stuff, not your prime nougats. It's a bit cheeky, but it don't do too much harm once or twice :jointman:

:face: not a very good advert for cannabis and short term memory loss,i blame the tea :biggrin:
:pighug:
:crying::pighug: get on the white tea, I've been drinking the odd cup lately, a bit different
shopping

nowhere near as much flouride as black tea, so your pineal gland aint given so much of a battering

White tea :shrug: wot ever next :eyebrows:

Well my pal ribbzzy has given me permission to hijack this thread to show my mephisto girls :d5: they about day 35 , I would have sold my soul to get my hands on a strawberry nugget but she is a tough cookie to get to open up:biggrin: they in about 3 ltr to 4 ltr pots :thumbsup:

:toke: :bighug::pighug:

Group shot in the bath
DSCF1811_1.jpg

strawberry nuggets
DSCF1807.JPG

forum stomper
DSCF1806.JPG

Frugal state
DSCF1804.JPG

Orange diesel
DSCF1802.JPG

White tea :shrug: wot ever next :eyebrows:

Well my pal ribbzzy has given me permission to hijack this thread to show my mephisto girls :d5: they about day 35 , I would have sold my soul to get my hands on a strawberry nugget but she is a tough cookie to get to open up:biggrin: they in about 3 ltr to 4 ltr pots :thumbsup:

:toke: :bighug::pighug:

Group shot in the bath View attachment 955725
strawberry nuggets
View attachment 955726
forum stomper
View attachment 955727
Frugal stateView attachment 955728
Orange dieselView attachment 955729
All looking outstanding but the Orange Diesel is going to be a very special plant by the looks of it!

Back