Day 45. Looking grand. Girls have been moved, the Ribbz house is on the market, real estate agents and the general public on viewing days swarming the gaff, having a cupboard full of ganja wasn't gonna work. So I've found a victim to take a tent for me until the house is sold and we move out. I've never grown in a tent before, so this is something new
White Crack
View attachment 952816 View attachment 952818 View attachment 952819 View attachment 952820
Grapey Walter, starting to fill out a little now, very sativa look to her....strange.
View attachment 952822 View attachment 952823 View attachment 952824 View attachment 952825
so a tent shot, I'm gonna have to work out these lights on shots.
I've started 3 more beans. A Gold Glue, a Strawberry Nuggets, and a monkey of the 4 arsed variety. I have no idea how I came up with this selection, I got pissed on Saturday, woke up Sunday, these were my choices
View attachment 952826
:crying:....:headbang:...totally understand....not that it has happened to me , or anything...:crying:...beautiful!!!...sometimes there is a "Cosmic connection" :chimp:...:crying:

:crying:....:headbang:...totally understand....not that it has happened to me , or anything...:crying:...beautiful!!!...sometimes there is a "Cosmic connection" :chimp:...:crying:
I've had a few cosmic connections, I once spent 3 hours with my finger nails glued into a cricket pitch, because the ketemine I'd taken caused my world be at 45 degrees, I thought if I let go, I was a gonner :nono:
shit you do when your young......:yay:

I've had a few cosmic connections, I once spent 3 hours with my finger nails glued into a cricket pitch, because the ketemine I'd taken caused my world be at 45 degrees, I thought if I let go, I was a gonner :nono:

:crying: I clung to a wall in the dam once thinking the canal was going to take me ,,,:smoking: it was drawing me in :crying:

Ille catch up this thread pal ,, :pass:

I was in a pain management clinic with a woman who was given ketamine for nerve damage treatment..I asked her what it was like..she said...well....I'm floating on the ceiling...but it does naff all for the pain....:coffee:

:crying: I clung to a wall in the dam once thinking the canal was going to take me ,,,:smoking: it was drawing me in :crying:

Ille catch up this thread pal ,, :pass:
:crying: love it, I love the Dam, it's my spiritual home, I cried when I left for pastures new :bow::headbang:
I watched a friend talk to a door, for many hours after taking truffles, quite an amazing experience acainttually, but a bit shitty when you walk through said door, and friend screams in rage that his 'mate' aint happy to be moved

I was in a pain management clinic with a woman who was given ketamine for nerve damage treatment..I asked her what it was like..she said...well....I'm floating on the ceiling...but it does naff all for the pain....:coffee:
it's mad stuff, but quite fun though. Not something I'd partake in now, a bit long in the tooth for that. DMT on the other hand...........yum yum

:crying: love it, I love the Dam, it's my spiritual home, I cried when I left for pastures new :bow::headbang:
I watched a friend talk to a door, for many hours after taking truffles, quite an amazing experience acainttually, but a bit shitty when you walk through said door, and friend screams in rage that his 'mate' aint happy to be moved

:crying:

Glad this is a perpetual thread ,,, I going to post the odd pic of my mephisto girls in here if you dont mind :toke:.
:pass:

Back