have you ever got a whiff of pickled onions from a mephisto before ? im getting it from a bluetoof special,and something else a while back to but cant remember what
Yeah man. I got pickled onion on the Forum Stomper, at least I think it was the Forum Stomper, it was definitely one of the new artisanals. A real uncanny, sweaty pickled onion. The Auto Destroyer I grew from Cannabiogen had a grilled meat funk for a long time.

hmm im thinking well it would depend what it was they was drinking,or would it :dizzy:but no matter what the first pee of the day smells like sugar puffs :shrug: was never keen on them as a kid,and havnt had a brexit from i was about 14.
lovely whisps on the tops of the grapey :thumbsup: sub done ok :footy:
have you ever got a whiff of pickled onions from a mephisto before ? im getting it from a bluetoof special,and something else a while back to but cant remember what.
keep er elevated :zen:
:pighug:
Yeah, mine actually had that same kinda smell. I just couldn't put words to it, lol...think you nailed it. :thumbsup:

Chop day for the Crack. Lot's of bud, like little pebbles, all the way down to soil level, very little crap. Trim was a dream, hardly anything to chop off. Buds as fat and full as a coke can. The smell is intense lemons, sour lemons and hash. There is something else there, a distinct kitchen herb smell, I can't quite put my finger on it, but I will do.
I'm toying with the idea of dropping another one straight away, this grow went like a dream.
IMG_5348.JPG
IMG_5349.JPG
IMG_5351.JPG
IMG_5352.JPG
IMG_5354.JPG
IMG_5356.JPG

So the other 3......fubar. I'll get bud from them, but I've made a right royal balls up. They were put under the p150, and in my fucked up, pain addled morphine haze I've been in for the last few weeks, I never adjusted the height of the light, it was far too far away, and they stalled. FLower didn't start until a week back, so I really fucked their internal clock. As a result they are comedy small. I'll get some pic's soon, but don't laugh :crying:
So tonight I'll wet some beans, I'm going for White Chem, and the other slot is undecided yet, I may throw down a grape crinkle, or Skyler White might get dunked.....decisions

The Strawberry Nuggets has decided to be flash and give me some colour. The much talked about 'purple pheno', one silver lining after their neglected start. Sour Stomper and White Chem both up
IMG_5358.JPG
IMG_5365.JPG
IMG_5366.JPG
IMG_5369.JPG

Just a few pics from the garden. I think I'm in love with my Nuggets plant. The smell, the colour. She makes me smile every time, outstanding breeding.
The buds on the Gold Glue are gonna be FAT. She has a lovely pong to her, like-wise 4AM.
Gold Glue
IMG_5371.JPG
IMG_5372.JPG

Strawberry Nuggets
IMG_5373.JPG
IMG_5374.JPG
IMG_5375.JPG
IMG_5376.JPG

White Chem and Sour Stomper are both gonna be bent tomorrow

A little update. I've kept it to just the Nuggets and the Glue. The Glue is one of the greasiest strains I've grown for a while, and the little short pistils, and fat flowers are beautiful. She has a sweet chem scent at the moment, REALLY strong odour. The Nuggets just speaks for herself :kiss: Sour and fruity scent, seems to be finishing faster than the other 2. White Chem and Sour Stomper are going great guns, Sour Stomper has shown sex, and I think I spotted lady bits on the white chem this morning.
Gold Glue
IMG_5379.JPG
IMG_5380.JPG
IMG_5381.JPG

Strawberry Nuggets
IMG_5382.JPG
IMG_5383.JPG
IMG_5384.JPG
IMG_5385.JPG

Back