Day 66. A spot of mould on one of the white crack buds, I think my water boy has been a bit over zealous in the water regime, he has been sacked. It ain't really his fault, I can't get to see them as much as I'd want to, but still......it ain't difficult to follow VERY detailed instructions. Next feed will be water.
IMG_5324.JPG
IMG_5325.JPG
IMG_5326.JPG
IMG_5327.JPG
IMG_5328.JPG
IMG_5329.JPG

Grapey Walter. Smells sweet, not overly smelly, but whats there is sweet and tart. Water next time, she will come down soon
IMG_5330.JPG
IMG_5331.JPG
IMG_5332.JPG
IMG_5333.JPG
IMG_5335.JPG
IMG_5336.JPG
IMG_5337.JPG

Grapey Walter came down today. Not overly pungent, but what is there smells like an alcoholics piss. Not that I'm very big on the nuances of alcoholic piss, but this is what I imagine it smells like. Lot's of sticky bud, not much popcorn, and the buds took on a little purple hue in the last week. Dried pics to follow soon
IMG_5338.JPG
IMG_5339.JPG
IMG_5340.JPG
IMG_5341.JPG
IMG_5343.JPG
IMG_5344.JPG

White Crack will have a few more days

hmm im thinking well it would depend what it was they was drinking,or would it :dizzy:but no matter what the first pee of the day smells like sugar puffs :shrug: was never keen on them as a kid,and havnt had a brexit from i was about 14.
lovely whisps on the tops of the grapey :thumbsup: sub done ok :footy:
have you ever got a whiff of pickled onions from a mephisto before ? im getting it from a bluetoof special,and something else a while back to but cant remember what.
keep er elevated :zen:
:pighug:

Back