where would you put her compared to Sour Crack, CDLC, 24 Carat, Chemdogging. All those strains ruined me

*edit* chemdogging made me sleepwalk, that was amazing :haha:
Haven’t grown any of those but now I have to. Well the stretch of 4am with the narcotic couch lock of 24carat. Would be my guess if I had tried 24 carat. If I smoke too much it almost makes me blind lol messes with my eyes big time.

Haven’t grown any of those but now I have to. Well the stretch of 4am with the narcotic couch lock of 24carat. Would be my guess if I had tried 24 carat. If I smoke too much it almost makes me blind lol messes with my eyes big time.
Sour Crack...left me looking like a chinese boxer. The whole high was concentrated on my eyes

Chop day for the Crack. Lot's of bud, like little pebbles, all the way down to soil level, very little crap. Trim was a dream, hardly anything to chop off. Buds as fat and full as a coke can. The smell is intense lemons, sour lemons and hash. There is something else there, a distinct kitchen herb smell, I can't quite put my finger on it, but I will do.
I'm toying with the idea of dropping another one straight away, this grow went like a dream.
View attachment 963563 View attachment 963565 View attachment 963566 View attachment 963567 View attachment 963568 View attachment 963569
So the other 3......fubar. I'll get bud from them, but I've made a right royal balls up. They were put under the p150, and in my fucked up, pain addled morphine haze I've been in for the last few weeks, I never adjusted the height of the light, it was far too far away, and they stalled. FLower didn't start until a week back, so I really fucked their internal clock. As a result they are comedy small. I'll get some pic's soon, but don't laugh :crying:
So tonight I'll wet some beans, I'm going for White Chem, and the other slot is undecided yet, I may throw down a grape crinkle, or Skyler White might get dunked.....decisions
Love the White Crack, very good for the bud Squish for rosin. Hit a bowl on the way to work this morning, buzzed all morning which I needed for the monotonous migrating of network VLANs today.
The kief makes excellent rosin.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Just a few pics from the garden. I think I'm in love with my Nuggets plant. The smell, the colour. She makes me smile every time, outstanding breeding.
The buds on the Gold Glue are gonna be FAT. She has a lovely pong to her, like-wise 4AM.
Gold Glue
View attachment 969609 View attachment 969610
Strawberry Nuggets
View attachment 969611 View attachment 969612 View attachment 969613 View attachment 969614
White Chem and Sour Stomper are both gonna be bent tomorrow
How big is your White Chem? Mine is just about to pre-flower.

Just a few pics from the garden. I think I'm in love with my Nuggets plant. The smell, the colour. She makes me smile every time, outstanding breeding.
The buds on the Gold Glue are gonna be FAT. She has a lovely pong to her, like-wise 4AM.
Gold Glue
View attachment 969609 View attachment 969610
Strawberry Nuggets
View attachment 969611 View attachment 969612 View attachment 969613 View attachment 969614
White Chem and Sour Stomper are both gonna be bent tomorrow
Strawberry nugs looks awesome

Crack up a white crack bud it looks like someone dumped a bunch of Kief on top lol. Unreal these strains all r.
I'm smoking some at the mo. very amnesia like, smell and taste, all the markers are there, indica high though. Quite the herb

Back