Cold! Bitter cold. Wind chill today is -20dgf. And I got to go to work outside today for a couple of hours.:snow2:
Urgh, rather you than me mate. That sounds horrible
Shove one of these down your pants
iu

keep the old meat and two veg warm :fire:

I think I would rather fill it up with some good bourbon and nip away at it for the duration of my work....I will still be cold, but in a much better mood about it.

Forum Stomper, man, the smells of this are insane. I now know where Forgotten Cookies got her terps from. The 1st pheno of Forgotten Cookies I grew and raved about, is this. Slightly different structure, but the smells are the same, that sweet, limey, fresh baked biscuits twang. It's superb. I'm gonna take her down soon, she's been on water for a few days now, another week, and that's all she wrote. Bluetoof came down during the week, i'll get a dried pic up when it's done.
Some shots of the Forum Stomper, the sun is blazing today, not the best picture taking weather, or maybe I'm just shite with a camera....that is a distinct possiblity
IMG_5488.JPG
IMG_5489.JPG
IMG_5490.JPG
IMG_5491.JPG
IMG_5492.JPG

That whole plant shot of her getting her fade on is a keeper. Great growing @Ribbzzy .

Forum Stomper, man, the smells of this are insane. I now know where Forgotten Cookies got her terps from. The 1st pheno of Forgotten Cookies I grew and raved about, is this. Slightly different structure, but the smells are the same, that sweet, limey, fresh baked biscuits twang. It's superb. I'm gonna take her down soon, she's been on water for a few days now, another week, and that's all she wrote. Bluetoof came down during the week, i'll get a dried pic up when it's done.
Some shots of the Forum Stomper, the sun is blazing today, not the best picture taking weather, or maybe I'm just shite with a camera....that is a distinct possiblity
View attachment 1015672 View attachment 1015673 View attachment 1015674 View attachment 1015675 View attachment 1015676
Nice grow, I have a Jammy Dodgers curing, from your pics, I can really see the Forum Stomper heritage in the JD. Bet she smells pretty damn good.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Nice grow, I have a Jammy Dodgers curing, from your pics, I can really see the Forum Stomper heritage in the JD. Bet she smells pretty damn good.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Smell is of the chart, I had a little taste last night, took a joint and rubbed it all over some of the lower flowers, until the joint is all sticky, then blaze up. She tasted of bad breath and lime

Forum Stomper came down today, what a pleasure that was. She smells lovely, really looking forward to smoking this one. I think I will run her again after the Artisanals are done.
IMG_5500.JPG
IMG_5501.JPG
IMG_5502.JPG
IMG_5503.JPG

As soon as she is dried, I'll post a few nug shots.

Forum Stomper came down today, what a pleasure that was. She smells lovely, really looking forward to smoking this one. I think I will run her again after the Artisanals are done.
View attachment 1019297 View attachment 1019298 View attachment 1019299 View attachment 1019300
As soon as she is dried, I'll post a few nug shots.

Well done!
You‘ll be very pleased with the smoke. Great stuff! I call it a „happy herb“ ... makes you smile, I love it.

Happy growing!

Back