I'm smoking some at the mo. very amnesia like, smell and taste, all the markers are there, indica high though. Quite the herb
I’m liking it wish it was. A little terpier but it’s a killer stone. Just dried no jar time yet so we will see. I’ll have enough of a stash to leave a jar alone hmm I better hide one night after some dabs of it lol.

Been on a weekend recharge. Girls were left alone to do their thing. The White Chem is on a go big, and Sour Stomper has taken on the form of a mammoths tusk on the main stem, hardly any foliage, just bud sites and little 3 fingered leaves.
Sour Stomper
IMG_5397.JPG
IMG_5399.JPG

White Chem
IMG_5401.JPG
IMG_5404.JPG

Strawberry Nuggets and Gold Glue came down over the weekend, I'll post some dry pics soon. 4 Assed Monkey is still gonna have a few more days.I'm starting 2 more seeds today, unsure what to drop......
Day 35ish Sour Stomper. Sparce foliage, fat nugget flowers, she is really flying, leaves are constantly praying to the panel. Strange shape though.
IMG_5406.JPG
IMG_5408.JPG
IMG_5409.JPG

White Chem. Possibly my biggest Mephisto to date. I've managed to train her to 14 tops, all roughly 15 inches long. Could be a beasty harvest
IMG_5410.JPG
IMG_5411.JPG
IMG_5415.JPG

And I was adjusting the height of my phresh hyper fan, and a piece of the draw chord of the tent got in the fan, stopped the motor, and burnt it out :face:
Now I've had to drop another £180 to replace it :redcard::cuss:
:nono:

Strawberry Nuggets and Gold Glue came down over the weekend, I'll post some dry pics soon. 4 Assed Monkey is still gonna have a few more days.I'm starting 2 more seeds today, unsure what to drop......
Day 35ish Sour Stomper. Sparce foliage, fat nugget flowers, she is really flying, leaves are constantly praying to the panel. Strange shape though.
View attachment 981694 View attachment 981695 View attachment 981696
White Chem. Possibly my biggest Mephisto to date. I've managed to train her to 14 tops, all roughly 15 inches long. Could be a beasty harvest
View attachment 981697 View attachment 981698 View attachment 981699
And I was adjusting the height of my phresh hyper fan, and a piece of the draw chord of the tent got in the fan, stopped the motor, and burnt it out :face:
Now I've had to drop another £180 to replace it :redcard::cuss:
:nono:
Nice plants. Just curious how long dis you go om those GG/SN? I literally just planted 4 Gold Glues and 1 that didn't sprout i replaced with a Strawberry Nugget last week.

@Ribbzzy
Thats one reason I loved the Sour Stomper..She was a breeze to grow , took LST and supercropping like a champ..and the best part...she was easy to trim...I can be a lazy bitch when it comes to trimming, absolutely my least favorite activity...lol
DSC_0036.jpg

Nice plants. Just curious how long dis you go om those GG/SN? I literally just planted 4 Gold Glues and 1 that didn't sprout i replaced with a Strawberry Nugget last week.
I have no idea, probably in the 90s. I ruined 'em early doors 'cos I was in hospital, they didn't flower until days 30-35, things just went ssllllloooooowww.
My balls up, but they still produced a little smoke
Word of warning, Gold Glue is LOUD. She will work your carbon filter

I have no idea, probably in the 90s. I ruined 'em early doors 'cos I was in hospital, they didn't flower until days 30-35, things just went ssllllloooooowww.
My balls up, but they still produced a little smoke
Word of warning, Gold Glue is LOUD. She will work your carbon filter
What filter XD guess i better figure that one oit asap. Cool. Just trying to scour journals for times harvested. Keep on keeping on with the nice plants.

@Ribbzzy
Thats one reason I loved the Sour Stomper..She was a breeze to grow , took LST and supercropping like a champ..and the best part...she was easy to trim...I can be a lazy bitch when it comes to trimming, absolutely my least favorite activity...lol
View attachment 981734
Nice plant!
Mine to mate, I hate trim day. Always start with buds worthy of a canna magazine, by the end of the session I'm tearing at sugar leaves like a mental person

Nice plant!
Mine to mate, I hate trim day. Always start with buds worthy of a canna magazine, by the end of the session I'm tearing at sugar leaves like a mental person
Lol..!! Same tactic here. I don't trim for magazine cover anymore . I trim for my use not resale..lol..bag appeal has basically gone out the door after the big nugs are primped up for a possible photo-op.

Day 42ish. Last week I noticed a few black flies in my little tent, later identified as fungus gnats. Bastards! I'm still not too mobile, so I had to put off going to the grow shop for a few days. Well these things went from 2-3, to LOTS more in a few days. Bastards! I've drenched neem oil everywhere, assassinated every SOB I could get, hung those little yellow sticky jobs in each corner of the room, and I've got 'em. The Stomper took it worst, strangely White Chem has been barely touched? In all my years of growing I've never had fungus gnats, little destructive bastards.
Stomper, had her neck snapped, you can see the gnat damage on some leaves
IMG_5418.JPG
IMG_5419.JPG
IMG_5420.JPG
IMG_5421.JPG

White Chem. Really nice plant, branches everywhere, took to the training like a champ, and the few extra days before showing sex made a big difference to her size.
IMG_5422.JPG
IMG_5423.JPG
IMG_5424.JPG
IMG_5425.JPG
IMG_5426.JPG
IMG_5427.JPG

I've got a Bluetoof Special thats just broken surface, and a Forum Stomper thats not too far away.
Have a nice day lads and ladies

Back