Really close now. The trichomes on the GC, GSC and Blueberry are all milky now.

GC:
GCa.jpg

GSC:
gsca.jpg

Blueberry:
ba.jpg

~ Day 73:

Started 3 day flush on GC, GSC and Blueberry.

~Day 76 - Harvest Day for the Green Crack, Girl Scout Cookies, and the Blueberry.

Wow these girls kicked my ass; it took me 8 hours to get these buds trimmed and hung to dry.

Before the chop chop:
DSC00524.JPG

Green Crack Mega Bud:

DSC00534.JPG
DSC00535.JPG
DSC00537.JPG

There are 5 - 10 foot ropes of buds! and a 2' screen hanger.

DSC00536.JPG

The Amphetamine needs a few more days - good thing as I am out of room to hang buds:woohoo:

DSC00529.JPG

Welcome TD:
Thank you.

Things are working out so far! I have actually gone beyond my own expectations on this one.

Well now!

The Green Crack, Girl Scout Cookies and Blueberry are in the jars curing. Pictures later as I am too damn tired to mess with it!

So here is where the harvest stands to date: First GSC 30g, Second GSC 178g, 2 Green Crack 420g and the Blueberry 70g for a subtotal of 698g so far with the Amphetamine on day two of the flush. I also got 98g of high quality Sugar Leaf and I have not weighed the LARF yet.

My back is killing me from all of the trimming - sitting in one spot too long :baked: but it is getting better already.......................

Ok here are some pictures of the harvest heading to the cure. This is some Green Crack before a final trim into the jars:

DSC00539.JPG
DSC00543.JPG

Here are some pics of the Girl Scout Cookies dumped out of one of the jars:

DSC00546.JPG

The weight may actually go up after a couple of weeks as the nugs got a little bit dry. The little stems were still not snapping - go figure?

DSC00545.JPG

Headed for a cool dark closet:

DSC00551.JPG

By the way I got 120g of crispy dry LARF that I will process into a tincture soon.

Top quality;) happy harvest mate,enjoy;)

Back