Checking the trichomes on the fast GSC ~ Day 59:
S20170514_0003.jpg

Time for the weekly update ~ Day 63:

Based on the breeders listed times we should be done but I think a week to 10 days more. I will be checking the trichomes daily now.

The Green Crack has really stacked the buds on nicely but they need to fatten up. The Girl Scout Cookies fast is almost ready and the slow one may need some tying up. The Blueberry is on par with the Green Crack on ripeness. The Amphetamine is really showing its White Widow lineage in the colas.

Green Cracks:
DSC00492.JPG DSC00497.JPG
Girl Scout Cookies (slow, fast is hiding!):
DSC00493.JPG
The Blueberry:
DSC00495.JPG
The Amphetamine:
DSC00494.JPG

A group shot:
DSC00496.JPG

~ Day 64:

I decided that since the fast (small) Girl Scout Cookie was almost being totally shaded by the Amphetamine and slow GSC that towered over her and the number of days has been long enough. I pulled her out and put her in a bucket to do a few days flush.
DSC00506.JPG

I got about 30 g harvest from the fast GSC that I had to harvest early, really airy buds.

Went to a minimal 200 ppm nutrient mix today as I anticipate the harvest time is near.
DSC00509.JPG

Full report tomorrow.

Time for the weekly update ~ Day 70:

Well except for the COTC Amphetamine the plants are all 7 days past the breeders time for harvest and we are not quite there yet! The GC and GSC are getting too heavy to hold themselves up and I have added some support. I really wanted to scrog these but having different strains growing at the same time did not really allow that. The next grow will be all one strain. I have reduced the PPMs on the nutes in anticipation of a finish in the next 7 - 10 days. It has been difficult to keep the humidity <50% but I have a lot of air movement in the room; it still makes me nervous. I am planning on using Serenade on my summer grow because humidity will be impossible in August-September.

The Green Crack:
DSC00512.JPG
DSC00516.JPG

The Girl Scout Cookie:
DSC00513.JPG
DSC00520.JPG

The COTC Amphetamine:
DSC00515.JPG
DSC00522.JPG

The Blueberry:

DSC00514.JPG
DSC00519.JPG