Time for the weekly update ~Day 21:

The one Girl Scout Cookies is still the most robust but the Green Cracks are both coming on. The slow GSC is looking better and the Cream of the Crop Amphetamine has sprouted to replace the Blueberry that is not going to make it. The four largest plants have all been topped.

GSC:
DSC00389.JPG DSC00390.JPG

GC:
DSC00392.JPG DSC00393.JPG

Amphetamine:
DSC00391.JPG

Blueberry:
DSC00394.JPG DSC00395.JPG

Group Shot:
DSC00396.JPG

I finally have the new grow room running at the current full design parameters: 650W of LED light, 1500 PPM CO2, 89F°, 18/6. The Orca Grow Film is so reflective that I have to turn the lights down in order to look at the plants. I had to go to an 8" - 710 CFM Hyper-Fan to be able to vent the heat in the 1 hour CO2 cycle (CO2 on for 40 minutes, exhaust on 20 minutes). The maximum temperature of the room will increase as summer comes on but I should be able to keep it under the 95F° ideal CO2 target. The future dream plan is to change the lights to ChilLed's ducted fixture but they are really pricey for a retired guy on a fixed income. In the meantime I can apply CO2 about 66% of daylight hours.

DSC00398.JPG

Time for the weekly update ~Day 28:

I just finished installing the new 8" carbon filter. Just in time too as the plants are beginning to smell to my wife. She is quite sensitive to the smell of cannabis; so when she can smell it it is time for the filter. Training will start tomorrow.

I moved the plants to the DWC containers that they will flower in and the root structure is beautiful. I did not get any pictures because I was pressed for time. I used Veg nutrient formula again this week since the flowering has not really started yet. As @autobeast pointed out they still have some vegging to do even though they are showing lots of preflowers. Here are the weekly pictures:

Green Crack:
DSC00399.JPG DSC00400.JPG
Girl Scout Cookies (fast):

DSC00401.JPG
Blueberry:

DSC00402.JPG
Girl Scout Cookies (slow), COTC Amphetamine:

DSC00403.JPG

Group Shot:
DSC00404.JPG

~Day 29:

I defoliated the big four and weighed down the tops; I also topped the slow GSC today. I want to use a SCROG screen but my design will cause problems with the two slow plants when it is time to stop the top feed and switch the reservoir tops. I may have to come up with a new SCROG design to fit individual reservoirs.

Time for the Weekly update ~Day 35:

The slow GSC is now bigger than the fast one! The fast one is blooming. I topped the COTC Amphetamine. The others are all doing well.

Green Crack:
DSC00413.JPG DSC00414.JPG

Girl Scout Cookies:
DSC00415.JPG DSC00417.JPG
Blueberry:
DSC00416.JPG
COTC Amphetamine:
DSC00418.JPG
Group Shot:

DSC00412.JPG

Time for the Weekly update ~Day 42:

I have decided to stop the CO2 because the space is reaching 92% humidity @ 88°F while the exhaust fan is off and CO2 is on. I think that would just open me up to too many potential problems. With the exhaust fan running slowly I am able to keep things at 60% and 81°F the VPD is a little high ~12 but I have had success at higher VPDs in the past.

I swapped the slow GSC (now much bigger than the fast GSC) with the fast GSC for better light positioning. The two GSCs are very different phenotypes. I am going to feed Veg nutes one last time before switching to Bloom next week. The fast GSC could really use Bloom nutes now but this is the problem with two different plants sharing the same reservoir.

I have defoliated some but you cannot tell by looking at them. I am new to Autos and I worry about going too far with the defoliation since they don't regenerate as well as photos.

GCs @ 24", Slow GSC @24", Blueberry @16", Fast GSC and Amphetamine @12".

The Green Cracks (just one picture since they just blend together.):
DSC00419.JPG

The GSCs:
DSC00420.JPG DSC00422.JPG

The Blueberry:
DSC00421.JPG

The Amphetamine:
DSC00423.JPG

A group photo:

DSC00424.JPG

Back