to me it seems like your loft is relatively mild, at least compared to mine which hits well over 35°C during warm days, thats why i choose to grow downstairs.

Have you got any air movement inside the tent?

Have you got all the possible vents open at the bottom of the tent to allow the extractor to work most efficiently?

That's pretty hot!
Maybe I'm measruing the temperatures wrong? Since it's cooler on the top of the tent then it is further down.
Is it because my thermostat is absorbing the radiation from the light before the heat travels up?

I found a fresh air intake just underneath my loft today, I've never seen or notice that one before. So I connected the duct from my passive intake to that one and I turned everything on inside the tent, so now it's sucking in cool fresh air. I've just started everything so I'll wait for a while before I check the temperature.
Just need to extend my exhaust duct so I can point down towards my window.

I have 2 4 inch inline fans and it's still hot , I just keep the door open a little bit with a fan blowing over the light straight out the door and at night shut it as its cooler

I have 2 4 inch inline fans and it's still hot , I just keep the door open a little bit with a fan blowing over the light straight out the door and at night shut it as its cooler

Maybe I'll have to reconsider my whole set up It's just getting too hot up there.
I moved the whole tent downstairs so the ducting could be closer to the balcony door. That was perfect, the only problem is that all my neighbours will see the light as soon as i open the tent.
Studio apartment growing is a tricky bastard :pighug:

Maybe I'll have to reconsider my whole set up It's just getting too hot up there.
I moved the whole tent downstairs so the ducting could be closer to the balcony door. That was perfect, the only problem is that all my neighbours will see the light as soon as i open the tent.
Studio apartment growing is a tricky bastard :pighug:
If ou put up really thick curtains the light dont go through, I have to pairs up and looks fine outside

Back