Indoor Magic Strains and Binary Selections Testers

Fixed up like a lovely plate of spinach linguini! Probably low carb isn't it? Well, until the effects.....
Yes, a perfect dish!! Fast and easy to prepare.
The carbs will get piled on…for sure. Definitely Indica dominant.
Thank you for the reps!!

Last edited:
Harvest: Luv Pink Day 77
It’s a wrap. Starting to throw foxies. Classic Kush balls .Luv Pink Day 77
FFCECAD2-5EEC-453D-B424-3022D4C7B5DF.jpeg
B6A704E8-B33C-4F72-89F8-94A6151E0052.jpeg
85C523D7-ABD3-4870-AF7E-6FAC6A9887EF.jpeg
7FA7BE59-1CF7-4989-9CEE-128C99779076.jpeg
35D225B7-70D3-48AB-B50E-97B3EC9A0BB2.jpeg
150DC250-FE76-4BB6-8876-1067BC2039E6.jpeg

Mmm mm looks yummy :cheers: :pass:
She is a voracious feeder at transition and early flower. Growing organically in 3 gallons, couldn’t get enough P into her at the critical time. A decent haul of dense buds in spite!! Thank you.
Definitely a special cultivar. Legendary Pink Kush shines through.

I know him from AFN and conversing privately. Both he and Ronin are excellent breeders, and work their lines before release. Far fewer F1 mashups.
Preferring indica leaners, Magic’s work is more in line with the effects I need. Ronin skews more sativa. Their Binary Selections often combines their best work. If you get an opportunity to grow BLK MRRR , do it.
Bum Wine is an old winner, and still held by a few I know, but retired. Maybe she will get revisited.
Nice. I am a true fan of there work. I have grown a couple crosses with the BLK MRRR. one was new normal. Only grown one so far there was only 50 pack available so going slow at that one. And another was a freebie. Well its my guess the freebie was BLK MRRR x funkadelic. Only cause it was purple and funkadelic is a nurple cross. so I assume not totally sure. it was dank Tho. Grown out 2 funkadelics now and neither where that purple. I love the ripple which has bums wine in it. If I get a chance Ill be all over bums wine. I got binarys spring mix going. And ronins high strangeness. And and planted a smoke from ronin last night.

spring mix. All 4 different strains I got in the mix.
IMG_2460.jpeg

sour twist. Yuhbary x nurple
IMG_2464.jpeg

rumple mintz (pineapple runtz auto x nurple)
IMG_2462.jpeg

purple spright Freebie (bumble bee auto x nurple
IMG_2463.jpeg

then sticky situation ( wicked witch x nurple)
IMG_2461.jpeg

then ronins high strangeness. 26 days
IMG_2466.jpeg

hopefully soon to be smoke (ripple x high strangeness )
IMG_2467.jpeg

by far my favorite breeders.

Nice. I am a true fan of there work. I have grown a couple crosses with the BLK MRRR. one was new normal. Only grown one so far there was only 50 pack available so going slow at that one. And another was a freebie. Well its my guess the freebie was BLK MRRR x funkadelic. Only cause it was purple and funkadelic is a nurple cross. so I assume not totally sure. it was dank Tho. Grown out 2 funkadelics now and neither where that purple. I love the ripple which has bums wine in it. If I get a chance Ill be all over bums wine. I got binarys spring mix going. And ronins high strangeness. And and planted a smoke from ronin last night.

spring mix. All 4 different strains I got in the mix. View attachment 1598964

sour twist. Yuhbary x nurple
View attachment 1598968

rumple mintz (pineapple runtz auto x nurple)
View attachment 1598966

purple spright Freebie (bumble bee auto x nurple View attachment 1598967

then sticky situation ( wicked witch x nurple) View attachment 1598965

then ronins high strangeness. 26 days View attachment 1598969

hopefully soon to be smoke (ripple x high strangeness )View attachment 1598970

by far my favorite breeders.
I’m in total agreement with top breeders and quality end product.
The genetic soup will occasionally drop a recessive or outlier. That is true for every breeder.
My latest Wicked Witch was the dessert pheno, a shorter, sweeter, longer running and less potent one. My son’s low tolerance friends will receive gifts.
When Magic does release Luv Pink, snap ‘em up. She is very hungry at transition, so feed her heavy through flower. I don’t grow in salts so getting behind hurt her.
Magic and Ronin both listen to the good and bad reviews. They are open to feedback, a rarity of late.
Your plants look excellent and certainly will reward you very soon. The earliest releases- Bubba Trouble and Bum Wine stand the test of time. Speaks to their commitment..
I’m not sure of Camacho’s ( Binary) heritage but she didn’t auto, so another filial will need to be done.
High Strangeness has the leaf structure of Camacho…..always an aha moment when you recognize the parents.

Luv Pink: Due to be released very soon.
An outstanding plant to grow and the effects are even better! Magic did mention that women seem to luv it. :eyebrows::eyebrows:🥰😛🥳

Back