Indoor Magic Strains and Binary Selections Testers

Looks like an entirely different pheno @Shugrows . Mine was perfect until the light switch. She went from blurples in a veg tent to brand new LEDs. Burned and stressed her to the max, hence the lack of swell, but Wicked Witch will still provide well in only 2gallons of soil, and fed almost nothing .
Mine is still going strong. Ill send some pics tonight and my others. Got some binary spring mix going and putting in ronins high strangeness bean in the soil tonight.

Great looking plants but.... I was mostly thinking what nice cabinetry.
Haha, they are 15 years old. Cherry was popular then.
Waira always recommended placing plants in front of a dark
background for photos. So they get hauled up from the basement, when possible.

Mine is still going strong. I’ll send some pics tonight and my others. Got some binary spring mix going and putting in ronins high strangeness bean in the soil tonight.
Very few clunkers from Magic. Wicked Witch is excellent. He said the green/gassy pheno is the most potent auto he has smoked. Hope you get that one!

Never heard about these breeders before. But this wouldn't be the first time I'd go for a cultivar based on the name alone. So following along if you don't mind :pop:
:goodluck: with this grow :thumbsup:
Magic and Ronin were OGs here. Their breeding is stellar, their marketing less so.
First release 2018. Bubba Trouble.

Very few clunkers from Magic. Wicked Witch is excellent. He said the green/gassy pheno is the most potent auto he has smoked. Hope you get that one!
Mine is fading purple now. Ill take a wiff of her tonight. I grew out a batch of niteblood of his. They kicked ass. Didnt get to smoke them as someone else took claim to them but still had a few bowls worth. Im like magic. But ronin Is by far my favorite his ripple is my favorite cultivar so far to date. Big greasy buds everytime. I just chopped my 3rd one friday. You must know magic?

Mine is fading purple now. I’ll take a wiff of her tonight. I grew out a batch of niteblood of his. They kicked ass. Didnt get to smoke them as someone else took claim to them but still had a few bowls worth. Im like magic. But ronin Is by far my favorite his ripple is my favorite cultivar so far to date. Big greasy buds everytime. I just chopped my 3rd one friday. You must know magic?
I know him from AFN and conversing privately. Both he and Ronin are excellent breeders, and work their lines before release. Far fewer F1 mashups.
Preferring indica leaners, Magic’s work is more in line with the effects I need. Ronin skews more sativa. Their Binary Selections often combines their best work. If you get an opportunity to grow BLK MRRR , do it.
Bum Wine is an old winner, and still held by a few I know, but retired. Maybe she will get revisited.

Day 56 for Zazzafraz and Luv Pink. No threadmarks for another couple weeks. Still, mid flower.
ED04F8BC-85C0-4DFE-AAA0-EB7553A7B0C3.jpeg
DF8B3DFF-1C27-4953-A7C2-9E571DEFEC21.jpeg
811AA6B4-A1A6-48DD-9E2A-6A673FAB3DE3.jpeg
4293752A-16FC-4C6A-A72D-3803BA2EA0B5.jpeg
28BAE18C-3DBA-4DB4-8BE4-CF3B9F4F7FB1.jpeg
D7D3E561-C8A7-4105-86D2-E1C3E1FF9D6D.jpeg

Back