Indoor Magic Strains and Binary Selections Testers

🍿Lets get it gurl! Lets see what my boy Magic been up to lately! Looking forward to seeing these!!! Last time i was on he was learning how to breed! Pretty excited for this one now that im back!

Thanks GTG!! Not perfect, but better than a dispensary! Planning a light dep party this summer?
Well that's always a good thing.

On the beer tip I bought a variety pack of two hearted. I'll tell you what I drink it last night I drank four beers and yeah I was just a bit tipsy I don't usually get that way. Pretty strong beer. In fact I even had a I think a slight bit of a hangover this morning. LOL

Well that's always a good thing.

On the beer tip I bought a variety pack of two hearted. I'll tell you what I drink it last night I drank four beers and yeah I was just a bit tipsy I don't usually get that way. Pretty strong beer. In fact I even had a I think a slight bit of a hangover this morning. LOL
We would hop over to Windsor back in the day for Brador. I think it’s 6percent. Getting lit faster was the goal. Don’t miss the resultant hangovers. Thanks for the heads up!!

We would hop over to Windsor back in the day for Brador. I think it’s 6percent. Getting lit faster was the goal. Don’t miss the resultant hangovers. Thanks for the heads up!!

Molson Brador? That's a name I've not heard in a long time.... malt liquor wasn't it? Hence the worse feeling the next day. I am still a fan of Molson Golden. Hard to find in the states.....

img_7383.jpg

Molson Brador? That's a name I've not heard in a long time.... malt liquor wasn't it? Hence the worse feeling the next day. I am still a fan of Molson Golden. Hard to find in the states.....

img_7383.jpg
Yes, the malt liquor….it’s quicker!! Was never about how it tastes….We would cross the border just to get the higher alcohol content. Drinking age was 18 in Canada then too. Buy there legally, then come back in under age, even declaring, but customs didn’t care. Don’t want to stop commerce.. :rofl:

Dry nug shot.
Medium density
Medium yield
High terps
E142B7B0-8685-470D-8661-7ED2ADBD7890.jpeg
92344A57-BE8B-439F-8719-9404B6E393C2.jpeg

Back