Indoor Magic Strains and Binary Selections Testers

Running Wicked Witch and pulled the shorter longer running bush. Spoke with Magic and he said she would smell more like dessert strains, and she does. Very sweet grapey candy. Messed up (light burned), but still will finish around Day 92 and frosty but small buds.
My wicked witch is about 57 days she is short but looks like she is going to have nice dense fat buds from the structure but only time will tell. Got a ripple by ronin the same age . Man that plant always delivers nice dense fat buds at a pretty short life. Heres my wicked witch
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

then the ripple. i love this plant every time i grow it.
image.jpg
image.jpg

i also picked up binarys spring mix. got them going to. then picked up ronins high strangeness as well cant wait to run them. I loved the crosses from last year be exciting to run the mother of them.

Never heard about these breeders before. But this wouldn't be the first time I'd go for a cultivar based on the name alone. So following along if you don't mind :pop:
:goodluck: with this grow :thumbsup:
Dude you need to check them out. names definitely are part of the selection process for my. If you got a good name. Theres a good chance from my experience there is some good bud to back it up.

My wicked witch is about 57 days she is short but looks like she is going to have nice dense fat buds from the structure but only time will tell. Got a ripple by ronin the same age . Man that plant always delivers nice dense fat buds at a pretty short life. Heres my wicked witch View attachment 1583687View attachment 1583688View attachment 1583689
then the ripple. i love this plant every time i grow it. View attachment 1583690View attachment 1583691
i also picked up binarys spring mix. got them going to. then picked up ronins high strangeness as well cant wait to run them. I loved the crosses from last year be exciting to run the mother of them.
Looks like an entirely different pheno @Shugrows . Mine was perfect until the light switch. She went from blurples in a veg tent to brand new LEDs. Burned and stressed her to the max, hence the lack of swell, but Wicked Witch will still provide well in only 2gallons of soil, and fed almost nothing .

Attachments

• 2A869788-9323-4167-A0FD-EC81004DC27A.jpeg
    2A869788-9323-4167-A0FD-EC81004DC27A.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 12
  • 2A96862C-1FC3-458D-A7A7-68251C0B8E1D.jpeg
    2A96862C-1FC3-458D-A7A7-68251C0B8E1D.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 10
I love a true Safrole terp profile cultivar! I can hardly wait for a smoke report.... She's looking spectacular!
:bow:
Thank you. Smells are unique, and Zazzafraz is fast/easy. I don’t have any info on her…yet. Honestly, I was most excited for Luv Pink , but she is stealing the show.

Back