Indoor Magic Prototypes

Thank you elvis for stopping in:pass:Hope you stick around what the show it will only get better:thumbsup:
Momma mossy great to see you again, :dragon4:have to say thank you for turning me on to the dragons DMT for life. hope you enjoy seeing your dragons make even more great strains! There is so much more to come so stay tuned:cheers:

"hope you enjoy seeing your dragons make even more great strains!"

That is why I always give people permission to Play with them..I Love seeing the grandchildren..
I Read them..plotting what I See come out and where..I See a couple of possible Grandparents in your growroom..:dragon4:..it is Infinitely Interesting..for Me.

Here's some fun shots of the Black Diesel gals on Day 42 :)

IMG_4347.JPG
IMG_4348.JPG
IMG_4349.JPG
IMG_4350.JPG
IMG_4351.JPG
IMG_4353.JPG
IMG_4354.JPG
IMG_4355.JPG
IMG_4356.JPG
IMG_4357.JPG

Day 49 for the Black Diesel gals...Looking incredible.

Sidenote, Magic: I did end up needing to tie/support the secondaries and tertiaries
due to the dense bud weight and generally thin limbs :)

11 to 13 more days of nutes then it's off to the spa for a cleansing...

IMG_4358.jpg
IMG_4359.JPG
IMG_4360.JPG
IMG_4361.JPG
IMG_4362.JPG
IMG_4363.JPG
IMG_4364.JPG
IMG_4365.JPG

:slap: look at those beautiful diesel plants:drool: taking up quiet a bit of space their ay trap? The colas looks awesome on all of them, glad to see all the side branches are filling in nicely. How's the smells? More diesel or Afghan?
You can see her mom Here

Thank you for your time brother watch how she explodes these last couple weeks. Your in for a good harvest:thumbsup:

Holy shyzer! They are fat ladies and will bulk up real nice Trapper! Apparently not getting any sleep and tending to a young one, hasn't slowed you down at all.

Oh, it's taken its toll...and I threw my back out last Thursday as well...L5-S1 pressing against the nerve root group. But I'm still getting most of the bases covered. :) Just fixed the exhaust fan set-up on the starter tent and started the soak on 2X Toof Decays and a Deep Blue C ...:)

Back