Indoor Magic Prototypes

Beginning of week 11 and the SB(B's) are ready for the axe at the end of the week. be about day 80 on Friday. The STD's should have been chopped this weekend. They are for sure a 70 day strain and have a high flower to leaf ratio, but they are going to all come down at once. Looking like this Friday night will be a busy evening. will certainly get some choppin pics. How many days do you let your plants not get water before chop? I usually go 4. Thoughts? On to some pics...

SB(B's)
DSC_0004.JPG
DSC_0005.JPG

frosty lady here
DSC_0006.JPG

This gal is my favorite and she will be set aside in the drying cabinet for my personal smoke. None of this gal for family!:biggrin:
DSC_0007.JPG
DSC_0008.JPG

STD's dangling sidebranches. Like her structure,but she doesn't show the trich profile I was wanting. Will wait on the smoke report to see if she has a future.
DSC_0009.JPG
DSC_0010.JPG

the whole family eating their stores!!
DSC_0012.JPG

I go ten days on a flush on the tenth day when they are light i pick. I have never let them go that long, That being said I never heard of that learn something new today. Do you find a increased resin production or Just a better high? Looking really nice by the way beautiful

Thanks for the kind words Fairlynew! I go 2 full weeks on cleanse. I stop giving water 4 days before chop and make sure I cut them down at lights out. The Mills are a cross of chem/organic nutrients. I like my stuff to be as clean as possible at the end and I usually wait until the fan leaves are all dried and yellowed off. I should be running organics or veganics and am doing a few plants on a veganics nute line next run. 2 week cleanse for a better flavor, burns cleaner and it pushes the plant to give its everything it has at the end. They amber up good that way too! I like the instant pain relief and couch lock from a good amber plant. I work a shit ton of hours at my job and at best, get 6-7 hours of uninterrupted sleep this way.

Wow bro I'm speechless I can say is wonderful job my friend.:bravo:

I can see why Plant 4 is your favorite. :drool: Sativa like crystal city.
My favorite is plant 3. The pheno I'm looking for the balance between the two mother plants.

From what I seen in your grow Bri is there is so far 3 phenos. Plant #1,2 are the same pheno(leaning more towards their mother).#4 is completely different pheno(leaning toward the reversed mom) #3 looks like it has the bud structure like the first two but instead of foxtailing, it has the tri coverage of plant 4, not as frosty but really close. Very interesting

I really like how the SB(b) turned out so far. Got some fun work ahead of me!:wiz:

Thanks for the update bro can't wait for the smoke report.

Bri, looking great my friend :)

I personally only tried letting a plant go dry before harvesting once...
To be honest I didn't like harvesting a limp plant because it was difficult
compared to the rigidity provided to the branches and stalks by still
having water in them. I figured if you keep moving water through them,
they would transpire the remaining synth stuff out.

But I cleanse early and finish 100% organic now.

I'm so excited to smoke my first Dragon-based cross :)
And I have a relative who's favorite strain in the world is
Sour Diesel...so it's going to be real satisfying to pummel
him with some Black Dragon-based Sour D.!!!

Me and your relative would get along nicely. To me there is nothing better than some sour d grown to perfection. Your doing a killer job too trap he's going to like it for real! Glad you as excited as I am.:d5:

Damn..I keep Missing this thread..I just caught the post in the side bar..:doh:...

"This gal is my favorite and she will be set aside in the drying cabinet for my personal smoke. None of this gal for family!:biggrin:"
If she smelled of Lime..she would be my Favourite too.
Tric pattern is the one I Love from the Deep Chunk Dragon parent...I Know she is my meds...:drool:

Beautiful Magic..:bravo: they are all girls to be Proud of...:dragon4:

Back