Indoor Magic Prototypes

Oh, it's taken its toll...and I threw my back out last Thursday as well...L5-S1 pressing against the nerve root group. But I'm still getting most of the bases covered. :) Just fixed the exhaust fan set-up on the starter tent and started the soak on 2X Toof Decays and a Deep Blue C ...:)
Glad things are going good bro, sorry to hear about the back tho.healing karma your way:karmacloud:
:passit:And a little SFV og:jointman:

Sorry, had to do it ;)

Had em out to tie them up just a bit more...

Day 51

IMG_4371.JPG
IMG_4375.JPG
IMG_4380.JPG
IMG_4382.JPG

Actually, maybe thats why your back is out Trap, from lifting those heavy plants! Going to be some fat girls at the end!:worship:

How long do you let your plants go for trapper?

Last edited:
Looking great trap, the middle looks like it will be done by day 70, the others I might give another week just so you can make sure they are fully mature:thumbsup:

Thanks for the update, Brimans is right looks like you in for a nice haul!:pass:

Looking great trap, the middle looks like it will be done by day 70, the others I might give another week just so you can make sure they are fully mature:thumbsup:

Thanks for the update, Brimans is right looks like you in for a nice haul!:pass:

Oh yeah, that's just a guess, I'll go by trichs...

Alright guys, Day 54 and I have Sledgehammered #4 and #2 (left and middle)
It was always my intent to cleanse early and follow up with all organic for a while
so I could elongate the time I got to feed nutes (since organic "all water" final cleanse
is said to be of shorter duration)

The orange hairs on #2 (middle) indicate that I'll need to start all water pretty soon...
even at an 8 to 10 day interval.

And #4 is only barely behind on the oranginess :)

So I pushed 800mL of Sledgehammer solution, then 700 of plain water, then
another 800mL of CaMg+/BigBloom/Roots Organic HPK

I'll see how many organic feeds I feel like I can get away with.

IMG_4399.JPG
IMG_4400.JPG
IMG_4401.JPG
IMG_4402.JPG

Back