index.php

index.php

index.php

Great trich coverage.:thumbsup:
Underside of the leaves/bud.
index.php

Top cola.
index.php

She is now bagged and hanging in the drying room.

Great work @Magic :cheers:

Rep slap ronin gorgeous!:slap:I didn't even get an alert you posted brother ronin:shrug: went to show the lady some pics and I see that beautiful girl there :drool: tri coverage is way better than expected the underside pic looks really cool. I also see some colors trying to make there way out. o_OTheses buds look awesome, was she problematic at all with feeding? Finished up right on time 80 days.Hope taking it down a few gens I can cut it down to 75:thumbsup: the original mom was a 90 days stain.

Hope you had fun with her bro and she takes care of you well:baked: thank you for your time Ronin,Briman,Rebel, and Trap! Slap for all you guys:thanks::slap:

Fine looking lady Ronin! Looking like Magic is on a roll with all his crosses! love the pic from under the bud!
Thanks @briman :toke:
Your ladies are looking amazing as well.
Serious trich coverage.:drool:
I'm excited to see what @Magic has in store with future creations.:devil:

Rep slap ronin gorgeous!:slap:I didn't even get an alert you posted brother ronin:shrug: went to show the lady some pics and I see that beautiful girl there :drool: tri coverage is way better than expected the underside pic looks really cool. I also see some colors trying to make there way out. o_OTheses buds look awesome, was she problematic at all with feeding? Finished up right on time 80 days.Hope taking it down a few gens I can cut it down to 75:thumbsup: the original mom was a 90 days stain.

Hope you had fun with her bro and she takes care of you well:baked: thank you for your time Ronin,Briman,Rebel, and Trap! Slap for all you guys:thanks::slap:
Thank you for the Rep slap Sir.:cheers:
My alerts have been a bit wonky lately too.:shrug:
No issues with feeding. I always feel like I may under feed my ladies, so I'm always adjusting with each strain.
We had a bit of a cold snap for the last few days and the temps got down to the low 60's in the house.
I'm sure that pushed her color a bit.
As well, she spent her last week under a mix of blue led and full spectrum led.
Normally I would have taken her down 7-10 days ago when she was full milky.
But I wanted to let her go so she would amber up nicely. That she did:thumbsup:
Serious meds :headbang:
Thanks again for the opportunity to grow out one of your creations:worship:
I have a feeling there's gonna be a whole lotta Magic goin on in RoninGarden in the near future:biggrin:
Beautiful creation Sir:bravo:

Sorry for the like bombs everyone:pass:
Had some catching up to do.
@Trapper Your ladies are looking incredible.:worship:
The 707 appears to be treating you well.:thumbsup:
I've been looking at sourcing a local Colorado soil manufacturer.:devil:
First Amendment Soil Co.
Got a bag on order to guinea pig for a run to see how it does.

All caught up... Spent the day searching for the final pics... I'm still looking. Unfortunately we have 8 memory cards between the Lady and I and I'm in the process of digging them out. Of course they are all the same kind of memory card and not marked... I have two after shots of the colas all trimmed up that I saved on my phone and moved to my laptop and I'll post them but I'm looking!!!

Briman, Trapper, and Ronin ... you guys did a bang up job and Magic should be proud!

:smokeout:

Stand by...:hookah:

Back