Fast Buds LSD-25 Seed to harvest

Yesterday I put all of them in jars, i live in a dry climate so they started to get crispy. After a day thay are no longer crispy and seams like they are going to cure very nicely. I left a few little nugs out overnight and smoked them today. I was worried that i havested her early, but at my state right now i realized that it was harvested at the optimal time, the buz is uplifting. After i cure for 3weeks ill post a final smoke report! Just wanted to say now that this is some quality genetics!!

Cant wait to grow out the Blackberry!!!

these are 1.75L jars.

IMG_1881.jpg
IMG_1885.jpg
IMG_1883.jpg

This is a phenomenal grow @Weirdbeard. Awesome job! We really appreciate you sharing is such great detail! We love seeing growers have success with our lights and please let us know if we can be of any assistance.
:worship::thanks:

HERE WE GO, THE FINAL POST FOR THIS GROW.

The final weight came in at 125.42g!!

As for the smoke report, here we go in real time.

Using my pax2 vaporizer on the second setting, the hit is almost berry like mixed in with some skunky diesel. Already I can feel it starting at the base of my skull creeping towards my eyes and bam with a full on head numbing sensation................... After spacing out for a few minutes I feel my body relaxed and not wanting to get out of this chair. This is going to be some great night time/ movie smoke!!! Great genetics @FastBuds, cant wait to get the Blackberry started!
:growing:

IMG_1921.jpg
IMG_1905.jpg
IMG_1908.jpg
IMG_1916.jpg
IMG_1909.jpg
IMG_1910.jpg
IMG_1911.jpg
IMG_1915.jpg
IMG_1917.jpg
IMG_1918.jpg
IMG_1919.jpg

:slap: max rep at ya for a beautiful haul!

This is a phenomenal grow @Weirdbeard. Awesome job! We really appreciate you sharing is such great detail! We love seeing growers have success with our lights and please let us know if we can be of any assistance.
:worship::thanks:
Completely agree with the mate PlatinumLEDTom. Nice lights there ;) I guess @Weirdbeard has come up with a nice setup for our strains :D
Top notch thread. Nothing else to say than congratulations and thank you for you effort!
You deserve the maxxxx slap!
Keep growing faster!

Back