Fast Buds LSD-25 Seed to harvest

Gonna look at the Pax 2. Tks for the info. My lsd 25 went in cube this morning. Decided to see what happens in a DWC hydro setup. Curios to see how it develops compared to soil. Got two finishing so the fastberry and Mexican airlines will go in soil next. Been a full-time caregiver since February and didn't do a journal on this current grow but I'll try to on these upcoming ones. Again great grow.

Happy Growing:greenthumb:

Gonna look at the Pax 2. Tks for the info. My lsd 25 went in cube this morning. Decided to see what happens in a DWC hydro setup. Curios to see how it develops compared to soil. Got two finishing so the fastberry and Mexican airlines will go in soil next. Been a full-time caregiver since February and didn't do a journal on this current grow but I'll try to on these upcoming ones. Again great grow.

Happy Growing:greenthumb:
Thanks man, send me a link to your grow when you get it going.

Yes @FastBuds have the goods haha. I actually just finished making some e-juice with some of my small buds i got from her and very potent stuff. For the dry herb i use the PAX 2, which i do like a lot, with that siad the only negative i have about it would be the heatup time.
How do you make your e-juice? I've tried a couple times and just wasted some good herb, it wouldn't get a flea high.

How do you make your e-juice? I've tried a couple times and just wasted some good herb, it wouldn't get a flea high.
What i found out is dont use VEG or propylene glycol it takes to much for the oil to disolve in to make a solution where it wont separate. This last time i used polyethylene glycol (PEG) wich takes and wont separate. I'm going to make a post on the step by steps when i perfect this technique but i am still learning how to do this. Im making another batch tomorrow.

@Weirdbeard I went through your journal again and I seen you had a little bit of ph problem early on and you managed to get it back within normal range, how'd you do that?

@Weirdbeard I went through your journal again and I seen you had a little bit of ph problem early on and you managed to get it back within normal range, how'd you do that?
I increased my starting nute pH to bring the soil ph up, for example my ph was in the mid 5's so i brought my nut ph to 6.5 so that i slowly increased the soil ph. I took a couple of days to bring the ph back up, but that is the way you want to do it so that you dont stunt the plant.

What's up @Weirdbeard. We definitely recommend between 6.5-6.8 for soil grows. There are certain nutrients that become unavailable to the plant when the pH drops below 6. here is a cool chart about pH and nutrients for soil cannabis growers.

soil-ph-chart-marijuana-sm.jpg

Back