Fast Buds LSD-25 Seed to harvest

No, i ended up getting to anxious and ended up harvesting her right when the lights went out. My next grow i plan on leaving her in the dark for a couple of days. Been doing a lot or resurch on the matter and i really think this helps in the end production of resin. In doing this your only gaining never losing, so why not give it a try.( at least thats my thoughts on the matter)

have you ever tried this?
No I have never tried it , I'm going to try it on Gina and Birdy and see what difference it makes , not sure about doing it on Sally , but she'll be harvested later she's a long way from harvesting , being a photo period plant :)

No problem man that's some beautiful buds

Awesome grow! Rep out to ya. Got a seed of that going in soak tonight. After seeing your results. I feel good about my choice. Soon as my dark devil finishes (7-10 days) gonna pop a fast buds fastberry to go with it. From what I've been seeing. Fast buds has got the goods. Those bud pics look killer. Nice color. Also what brand dry herb vaporizer did you use and how do you like it if you don't mind me asking.

Happy Growing:smokeit:

Awesome grow! Rep out to ya. Got a seed of that going in soak tonight. After seeing your results. I feel good about my choice. Soon as my dark devil finishes (7-10 days) gonna pop a fast buds fastberry to go with it. From what I've been seeing. Fast buds has got the goods. Those bud pics look killer. Nice color. Also what brand dry herb vaporizer did you use and how do you like it if you don't mind me asking.

Happy Growing:smokeit:
Yes @FastBuds have the goods haha. I actually just finished making some e-juice with some of my small buds i got from her and very potent stuff. For the dry herb i use the PAX 2, which i do like a lot, with that siad the only negative i have about it would be the heatup time.

@Weirdbeard finally got 2 lsd going, day 6 so they are still small little seedlings, hoping I get half as good as yours that thing was nice! I made a journal in the new Growers section if your bored lol..

HERE WE GO, THE FINAL POST FOR THIS GROW.

The final weight came in at 125.42g!!

As for the smoke report, here we go in real time.

Using my pax2 vaporizer on the second setting, the hit is almost berry like mixed in with some skunky diesel. Already I can feel it starting at the base of my skull creeping towards my eyes and bam with a full on head numbing sensation................... After spacing out for a few minutes I feel my body relaxed and not wanting to get out of this chair. This is going to be some great night time/ movie smoke!!! Great genetics @FastBuds, cant wait to get the Blackberry started!
:growing:

View attachment 599763 View attachment 599749 View attachment 599752 View attachment 599759 View attachment 599754 View attachment 599755 View attachment 599756 View attachment 599758 View attachment 599760 View attachment 599761 View attachment 599762
I can't help myself :drool::slap:.

Back