Fast Buds LSD-25 Seed to harvest

Completely agree with the mate PlatinumLEDTom. Nice lights there ;) I guess @Weirdbeard has come up with a nice setup for our strains :D
Top notch thread. Nothing else to say than congratulations and thank you for you effort!
You deserve the maxxxx slap!
Keep growing faster!
Thanks @FastBuds, this grow was really enjoyable cant wait until the 25th im getting anxious to start. This next grow is going to be sweet, although not sure how i will fit 3 of your genetics in my tent, exspecually if all three of them turn out as big as this one did. Its going to be a fun experiment.

Completely agree with the mate PlatinumLEDTom. Nice lights there ;) I guess @Weirdbeard has come up with a nice setup for our strains :D
Top notch thread. Nothing else to say than congratulations and thank you for you effort!
You deserve the maxxxx slap!
Keep growing faster!
For the contest im going to get another P300 from Platinum LED for my tent, that way the core coverage in the bloom (18 inches) will have a half foot on either side to help reflect to the sides and lower branches of the three Blackberrys. Cant wait to see how that will turn out.

Awesome grow report thanks for sharing! I'm wondering where the purple comes from in this strain? Is this barneys farm lsd crossed with ruderalis? Only asking because I didn't think the barneys farm lsd is purple.. hoping fastbuds sees this post so they can answer lol.. Or maybe I just smoke way to much and this has been answered a billion times....:pimp::peace::frog:

Hey, @Autoflowa, it's not Barney's cuz ours is purple. It's our own selection's receipt! ;)
thanks for asking!

Yesterday I put all of them in jars, i live in a dry climate so they started to get crispy. After a day thay are no longer crispy and seams like they are going to cure very nicely. I left a few little nugs out overnight and smoked them today. I was worried that i havested her early, but at my state right now i realized that it was harvested at the optimal time, the buz is uplifting. After i cure for 3weeks ill post a final smoke report! Just wanted to say now that this is some quality genetics!!

Cant wait to grow out the Blackberry!!!

these are 1.75L jars.

View attachment 592053 View attachment 592055 View attachment 592054
Ooh nice mate, you got a fantastic harvest :pass:

Did you leave it in the dark for 24 hours?

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk
No, i ended up getting to anxious and ended up harvesting her right when the lights went out. My next grow i plan on leaving her in the dark for a couple of days. Been doing a lot or resurch on the matter and i really think this helps in the end production of resin. In doing this your only gaining never losing, so why not give it a try.( at least thats my thoughts on the matter)

have you ever tried this?

Back