Fast Buds LSD-25 Seed to harvest

Day 58

I flushed her last sunday and have only been giving her RO water. I was thinking about harvesting here in the next few day, just not too sure if she is ready or not. What do you guys think?

Give her another week or do you think she will be ready in the next day or so?

View attachment 588980 View attachment 588981 View attachment 588982 View attachment 588983 View attachment 588984 View attachment 588989 View attachment 588987 View attachment 588988 View attachment 588986
Shes really close if not ready...
Great job!
slap

Excellent, man, I was shying from the LSD as I was worried, some ppl were letting it go 80+ days, I dont wanna wait that long! You mighta convinced me to try a couple fo these out!

:slap:

Plus a Juvenile song!

Very nice work here, bro. Huge lsd!!! Congrats! :clapper::clapper::clapper:
The other folks are right, don't wait much more.
Thanks for the effort! :pass:

Excellent, man, I was shying from the LSD as I was worried, some ppl were letting it go 80+ days, I dont wanna wait that long! You mighta convinced me to try a couple fo these out!

:slap:

Plus a Juvenile song!

Thanks for the Reps Gabe

Very nice work here, bro. Huge lsd!!! Congrats! :clapper::clapper::clapper:
The other folks are right, don't wait much more.
Thanks for the effort! :pass:
Thanks, Looks like I will be harvesting her today. cant wait!!!

How do you guys feel on letting her sit for 24hrs in complete darkness right before harvest. Is there any added benefits to doing this?

Hey weirdbeard, hope all is well. I forgot to ask you how the smell was while she was flowering? Strong odor? I don't have a carbon filter so was just wondering. sorry for all the questions, just trying to learn from others actual experience, and then hopefully I will be able to help others along the way.

Back