Fast Buds LSD-25 Seed to harvest

Nice looking nugs! I love the color.. I also have lsd, girl scouts, and fastberry looking forward to grow these for sure! I'll be watching.. any advice on the lsd? I'll be using 3 gallon smart pots in a 2x2 with a blackdog phytomax 200. I'm gonna do 4 at the same time.

Nice looking nugs! I love the color.. I also have lsd, girl scouts, and fastberry looking forward to grow these for sure! I'll be watching.. any advice on the lsd? I'll be using 3 gallon smart pots in a 2x2 with a blackdog phytomax 200. I'm gonna do 4 at the same time.
I have this one in a 3x3 and its filled the entire tent up, so doing 4 in a 2x2 would be interesting. This plant was prety easy to make happy she never complained about anything and frankly is an amazing plant, kind of fell in love with this one as it is my first purple strain i have ever grown.

Happy monday guys, i ended up flushing her yesterday and from here on out plan on only giving her just RO water, hopefully i didnt do this too early and i start to see the tric becoming all cloudy. ill post some more pics of her later this afternoon she really has impressed me in her size and the amount of dense buds she produced, really impressed with FastBuds right now!

Holy shit so 1 plant filled your 3x3? Definitely will have to reconsider my grow. I have enough space for (4) 3 gallon smart pots but I guess I wasn't accounting for how bushy they get. Maybe (1) 5 gallon smart pot or (4) 2 gallons? I wish I could give you more insight on your flushing stage, I will be using sledgehammer or something similar to that, to aid the final flushing stages. Usually I let the plant talk to me when I see no further growth and leaves are yellow, it's time. Trust me the worst thing to do at this stage after all this time and effort is to chop it early, I know from experience lol.

Last edited:
I have been trying to ge the pictures to show its true size so i hope the window in the background can give it a better representation.

IMG_1748.jpg
IMG_1751.jpg
IMG_1758.jpg
IMG_1759.jpg
IMG_1762.jpg
IMG_1763.jpg
IMG_1764.jpg

Yes it does fill up my 3x3 tent
Holy shit so 1 plant filled your 3x3? Definitely will have to reconsider my grow. I have enough space for (4) 3 gallon smart pots but I guess I wasn't accounting for how bushy they get. Maybe (1) 5 gallon smart pot or (4) 2 gallons? I wish I could give you more insight on your flushing stage, I will be using sledgehammer or something similar to that, to aid the final flushing stages. Usually I let the plant talk to me when I see no further growth and leaves are yellow, it's time. Trust me the worst thing to do at this stage after all this time and effort is to chop it early, I know from experience lol.
!

That thing is a beast bro! Very impressive. I will be watching and can't wait to see what it yields for you. On a side note I'm kind of upset how loud my blackstar led phytomax 200 is, how loud is your light and how many fans are on it? Mine has 6 and sounds like a God dam mini jet taking off in the closet! Lol

That thing is a beast bro! Very impressive. I will be watching and can't wait to see what it yields for you. On a side note I'm kind of upset how loud my blackstar led phytomax 200 is, how loud is your light and how many fans are on it? Mine has 6 and sounds like a God dam mini jet taking off in the closet! Lol
hahahah, my Platinum LED p300 has two fans and cant hear it over my exhaust fan, and its on the lowest setting. I only have one in my 3x3 and will probably get another one.

Day 58

I flushed her last sunday and have only been giving her RO water. I was thinking about harvesting here in the next few day, just not too sure if she is ready or not. What do you guys think?

Give her another week or do you think she will be ready in the next day or so?

IMG_1818.jpg
IMG_1819.jpg
IMG_1820.jpg
IMG_1822.jpg
IMG_1823.jpg
IMG_1846.jpg
IMG_1841.jpg
IMG_1843.jpg
IMG_1834.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1829.jpg
    IMG_1829.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 90
DAY 54

Hey guys i was thinking about flushing her on sunday and maybe harvesting next friday, im just not sure if this would be too early or not. What do you guys think?

Do you think the Tric's will be all cludy with some amber by then or do you think it still has another week to go? not sure here since this is only my second grow and i think i harvested my first grow too early. It's still killer smoke though.

View attachment 586206 View attachment 586207 View attachment 586208 View attachment 586806
I just grew some out to 68 days with no amber, I let the bottom flowers go 81 days. They just stayed cloudy. Freaking good smoke!

Back