Fast Buds LSD-25 Seed to harvest

Has anyone here used those 3 nutes before (cha Ching, beastie blooms, open sesame) and how about when following the FF nute schedule doing the sledgehammer. I was thinking about flushing with a half gallon with the sledgehammer then another half gallon of just RO water to flush the sledgehammer out and finally following with nutes so that I don't run into any deficiency problems. It just scares me doing a flush before I switch to bloom nutes, since this is a Critical time in its development.
Any imput will be greatly apprecheadted
Don't flush when advised and your looking at excess salts built up which would retard growth just as bad you want to follow those steps very religiously

Hey guys just a quick update, she is getting really thursty lately, i feed her again and added some CAL MAG so that I can get ahead of any deficience that may arise later on when she gets in flower. she is into her stretch and growing 2inch a day in hight. i will post some pics of her on monday as i dont have any time to do that tonight. her soil is a little low in Ph and i have been trying to adjust it but having a little difficulties, it is at 5.8 right now and need to bring it up a few. other then that she is looking healthy and cant wait to see what she has to show me. Hope all of your grows are going well!

Hey guys here is a little update.
Day 28

I think she is still in her stretch, and is currently at 20.5 in. I started to give her some CAl/MAG about 2mL to 2.5L and still running 1/2 strenght FF notes and added 1/8 tsp of open sesame following their online schedule, Im also alternating RO water in between feeding. I think i have some nute burn on the tips of my older fan leaves, but im just trying to push her in the stretch. My LED light is still at 24" per factory specs.

IMG_1514.jpg

A nice canopy

IMG_1503.jpg

IMG_1506 (1).jpg

She might still have a few more inches to go.

IMG_1507.jpg

They are competing for domanincy

IMG_1508.jpg
IMG_1509.jpg
IMG_1510.jpg

The main cola.

IMG_1505.jpg

I see some purple already, hope that means i have the deep purple pheno.

IMG_1511.jpg
IMG_1504.jpg

Last edited:
Im smoking some right now! Great smoke! Great genetics... lovin Fastbuds!

Your ladies are looking beautiful. My two stretched to 25 and 27 inches. Yours will get taller. :woohoo1:

Had one that turned purple smoking the green one now with hints of purple.
CAM00578[1].jpg

subbed

Last edited:
Thanks guys, I'm excited to see what she still has in store for me.

Great job.
I have to grow it at some time. Fast Buds have a lot of interesting strains.

Back