Fast Buds LSD-25 Seed to harvest

To determine if the dry ice would make a difference, you should read up on using regular CO2. I think I recall from growweedeasy that extra CO2 only makes a difference when temperatures are high and maybe only when the lights are out.

In other words, most likely no benefit or such a small benefit that it makes it not worth it in your case.

The way I understood it was the plant doesn't use CO2 when the lights are out and when you have strong lights such as the high PAR output of the platinum LED it's has a potential to utilize more light and thus a higher rate of photosythesis and potentially more plant/bud growth.

Plus it's such a minor cost that and any added benefit I might throw at it to increase my end result in quality of flower is worth it to me. This might be my last grow for a few months, unless I can get my heat issue solved so trying to get the most off of this on plant. Thanks for the imput though I do apreacheate it

You're right about the lights part. I had it mixed up. This link should help you out. At a minimum, maybe it will help you with your heat issue! It seems like the "smoke" from CO2 always pools around the floor. I wonder if elevating it a bit would help it cascade onto your plants? Or maybe running a small clip-on fan so that it blows across the ice?

http://www.growweedeasy.com/co2

i had a fan on so the circulation was not an issue. plus i turned off the fan for the filer. filled my whole house with sour fruit and desil in the morning haha

I know it has only been a few days since my last post but i can tell that the buds are starting to plump up and really start to put on weight, had to tie a few branches up to keep them from hitting the walls in my 3x3 tent.
IMG_1687.jpg
IMG_1688.jpg
IMG_1689.jpg
IMG_1690.jpg
IMG_1691.jpg
IMG_1693.jpg
IMG_1696.jpg
IMG_1697.jpg
IMG_1703.jpg

DAY 54

Hey guys i was thinking about flushing her on sunday and maybe harvesting next friday, im just not sure if this would be too early or not. What do you guys think?

Do you think the Tric's will be all cludy with some amber by then or do you think it still has another week to go? not sure here since this is only my second grow and i think i harvested my first grow too early. It's still killer smoke though.

IMG_1712.jpg
IMG_1734.jpg
IMG_1743.jpg
IMG_1742.jpg

Last edited:
Back