Lord of the beans...

Lord of the beanz

In search of dankness
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Weed
1 bean to rule them all! Well 5 actually.
IMG_20201214_164657_201.jpg

Got two of these packs outta the collection to use. Now that my hugelkultur grow is coming to a close and winter is here, I'm gonna get back in the grow tent only this will be much grander than my last tent experience. I ran a 2x4 with a Mars sp250 awesome combo and I got killer buds, but this time I wanted to increase space, light, and incorporate some automation to my airflow and environment. I got a spider farmer sf4000 and a 5x5 tent, planning to restrict the canopy to a 4x4 area I just like a little extra space inside for equipment like humidifiers and shit. I also got an ac infinity fan and filter so this should be a major step up from my 2x4 set up.
20201214_191236.jpg

I think the light looks so sick
20201214_191245.jpg

20201214_191232.jpg

I've got five seeds planted in five 10 gallon pots filled with usual soil recipe only this time I added some biochar to the mix. I kinda feel like 5 plants may be to many, what do you guys think? To many plants for 1 light? Also there are fans and things up now I did get air flow covered.

View attachment 1266005
Got two of these packs outta the collection to use. Now that my hugelkultur grow is coming to a close and winter is here, I'm gonna get back in the grow tent only this will be much grander than my last tent experience. I ran a 2x4 with a Mars sp250 awesome combo and I got killer buds, but this time I wanted to increase space, light, and incorporate some automation to my airflow and environment. I got a spider farmer sf4000 and a 5x5 tent, planning to restrict the canopy to a 4x4 area I just like a little extra space inside for equipment like humidifiers and shit. I also got an ac infinity fan and filter so this should be a major step up from my 2x4 set up.
View attachment 1266006
View attachment 1266007
View attachment 1266008
I've got five seeds planted in five 10 gallon pots filled with usual soil recipe only this time I added some biochar to the mix. I kinda feel like 5 plants may be to many, what do you guys think? To many plants for 1 light? Also there are fans and things up now I did get air flow covered.
5 plants sounds good to me :pop: :goodluck: :d5:

Great start so far. I'm impressed with your led. Kind of a nut bag about diodes. Happens to the best of us. Good choices have been made so far. Best of luck and may the great Shem bless the beneficial Microbes in your soil. :tang: :afn:

View attachment 1266005
View attachment 1266006
View attachment 1266007
View attachment 1266008
Nice loving the setup. I love my sp250 in the 2x4. Great results. Really interested in your strain dosi from barney's and that sf4000. Heard alot of good things. Gonna be some big ladies in those 10 gallons!

Nice loving the setup. I love my sp250 in the 2x4. Great results. Really interested in your strain dosi from barney's and that sf4000. Heard alot of good things. Gonna be some big ladies in those 10 gallons!
Yeah that's why I'm worried about having 5 in there lol, I wanna make sure the quality doesn't suffer for the sake of quantity. But yeah that sp250 is a super cool light, I may actually get another one

Yeah that's why I'm worried about having 5 in there lol, I wanna make sure the quality doesn't suffer for the sake of quantity. But yeah that sp250 is a super cool light, I may actually get another one
It would have to be the sp300 now. the 250s are discontinued... for 400 you can get the 300. 140 or so more than the 250. I wish the 250s were still made. 140 more dollars for 50 more watts.
As far as plants go if anything train em run an even as possible canopy across whole tent and once stretch is trim lower bud sites and just focus on upper 40% of plants. I'm unsure how the dosi grows?

Back