Lord of the beans...

It would have to be the sp300 now. the 250s are discontinued... for 400 you can get the 300. 140 or so more than the 250. I wish the 250s were still made. 140 more dollars for 50 more watts.
As far as plants go if anything train em run an even as possible canopy across whole tent and once stretch is trim lower bud sites and just focus on upper 40% of plants. I'm unsure how the dosi grows?
Yeah that's bogus! I wish they still made 250's. And yeah I'm gonna train em up and keep the canopy level and just be more aggressive than I normally am with the lollipop. I'm not familiar with how dosi grows either though.

Well the center pot seed never sprouted, so my debate is over. Then one of them I left the seed husk on a little too long and it is a little behind the others

20201223_083149.jpg

3 of the girls look just like this one here healthy lil seedlings. And the one that was stuck in its helmet is a lil sadder lookin, oh well I'll just have to pay closer attention next time. Damn holidays!
20201223_083205.jpg

Dont sweat the small stuff. Let the tap root find water and let the little babies have some warmth. Good job so far. Keep the temps and humidity high.
Oh yeah I'm maintaining a constant 81° and 62% rh :headbang:so now I'm just waiting for them to grow out of the seedling phase

Well things are picking up they've gone from wee babies to lil girls. Things are looking good I'm getting ready to raise up the light a little and turn it up some, I'll have an update with pics and the details for ya'll Thursday. I've been swamped lately, not a bad thing though! You know what they say about idle hands :fire:

They're a lil droopy in the photo because of just being watered and having a leaf tuck done.

Back