New Grower Loooooong time smoker, First time grower. Advice and comments appreciated

Much needed advice. Another question or three.
1. Have you heard of or any experience with a company called Kind Soil? According to their site, you add their product as a base, then top it with organic soil. They claim you never have to add nutes from start to finish. Considering giving it a try on my next grow. I totally forgot my other question. Ha. Thanks again man.
Thanks for the advice. I have added a little molasses, but not much, maybe a teaspoon per gallon. Enough or too much? To get the ph runoff up do I just ph up my feeding solution after nutes to around 7.5 or so? Thanks again.

No prob. You should be aiming to keep your soil pH at 6.5-6.8. For me, with a baseline 6.9ph of my soil (basically neutral-I did this over a month of watering before planting) that means I go in at 6.2-6.3 and keep a ph of 6.5-6.6. Do you have a good pH meter, one that runs to 1/100th of value (i.e. 6.75)?

However, i would not necessarily go chasing your runoff pH, i've done it when I was a novice and it really made me nuts, seen a guy ruin a hemp bucket grow by chasing run off as well. Myself, don't really check it too much after I have established the Ph of the soil. I just go in consistently throughput the grow at 6.2-6.3, and I suspect that is generally what you should be doing (but YMMV based on your localized conditions obviously). 1 tsp molasses per Gallon is fine, it's basically to feed the microbes in the soil and make it easier for the plant to uptake it's nutes.[/QUOTE

Hello and welcome!!!! those buds look amazing for a first time grow . I think you deserve a :slap::cheers:. I think the yellow is just something that happens as the plants near the end of the life cycle . Anyways great bud plant man:smokeit: if ya feel like having a talking with the stoners check out the live stoner chat. Also if you feel that your plants are sick post a thread in infirmary for plant section and some people wills be glad to assist

Much needed advice. Another question or three.
1. Have you heard of or any experience with a company called Kind Soil? According to their site, you add their product as a base, then top it with organic soil. They claim you never have to add nutes from start to finish. Considering giving it a try on my next grow. I totally forgot my other question. Ha. Thanks again man.
I have not heard of kind soil, but there are so many can focused companies popping up Im not surprised. Personally, i'm suspect of "never need to feed" soils. I like to know what i'm putting in (and as a result getting out). With that said, may be worth a try alongside your established method.

1ak48 auto finished out about 45 grams curing out. 2 left should both do a little more.
20170807_221455_resized.jpg
20170807_221524_resized.jpg
20170808_222453_resized.jpg
20170807_221524_resized.jpg
20170808_222453_resized.jpg

Back