New Grower Looking for a Homebox XS fan/filter combo in Europe

Torquemada

Your friendly inquisitor
Reaction score
I've grown weed in space buckets without carbon filters and now that I'm upgrading to a Homebox XS (60x60x120 cm), I need a fan/scrubber combo.

I've done a lot of research, but I still have some problems applying it to my situation. Here's what confuses me. I found something that seems appropriate for my tent. The filter is PrimaKlima Coco ECO with capacity of 240-360m³/h (125x250mm), and the fan is Vents VKO150 305m³/h, 150mm. I contacted a local grow shop to ask them for advice and they told me the VKO is an axial filter which won't have enough power to work well with the scrubber. Just based on comparing m³ ratings, it seemed like the combo should be fine. Can you guys explain what's going on? Are they right or should I just get the equipment?

Also, a lot of sites recommend fans and filters that are either not available in Europe or too expensive. I also have a hard time finding fan speed controllers costing less than 50 €.

What's the cheapest, but still functional fan and filter combo that would work well for Homebox XS and is easily available in Europe? I'm going to use LED lights so excessive heat shouldn't be an issue.

ur fans seem to be for a big room but u grow in a tiny tent. i suspect its gonna be noisy. i use a noctua silent 12 volt computer fan 16 euro with 220v to 12 v converter 10 euro plus the smallest 5 inch 125mm carbon fan 45 euro. your fan and filter size should be the same or u need to use a converter part in the middle. so fan 125 mm and filter 125 mm + ducting 125 mm.

Back