Live Stoners Live Stoners Best and Worst Bud 2017

My favourite this year, hands down, Skyler White. Just beautiful bud, flavour, high, bag appeal. Real grown up, connoisseur weed. I don't think I've grown anything this year that I wouldn't grow again. I ruined the dry on my Orange Bud, it dried too quick and I've lost a lot of terps, to the point I can't even complete the smoke report.

FYI, I've got a Samsquanch, Creme de la Chem, and 4 Assed Monkey, in the last week to 10 days, and they are gonna be AMAZING!
Wow!
I second this notion of best of 2017.!
I had 1 skylar. Traded my buddy for a few beans.
She was not the best high of the yr. But as ribz said. Connoisseurs smoke hands down.
The taste. Very very unique. Have yet to come across any close to that flavor/smell.
Melon fuel ish.
Rep slap for that one ribz.

My least fav of the personal grow this yr.
Auto livers.
Has the look. Has the density. Has great qualities. Mine severely lacked in the buzz. It became my sharing jar Pretty fast lol.
Still better than bagged street weed. So i cant complain.
Sadly my skylar is long long gone so no pics available on my phone.
I do have some auto livers to show though.
1512137861234320260671.jpg

Not sure why its not better buzz. Its frosty and nice. Just lacks the bang. :shrug:

Favorites:
Exotic seeds - mango cream auto
RQS - northern lights
Sweet seeds - sweet cheese

Worst: I dont think ill grow
Seedism seeds - champagne kush again

@Mossy. Great idea for a thread
I think I would have to say favorite grown is either barneys farm critical kush auto or obsoul33t genetics FPOG x aliendawg

Ones I absolutely wont grow again are from aurora winds botanical out of Arizona somewhere.
I ordered 2 each of what was supposed to be:
Auto girl scout cookies
Auto granddaddy purple
Auto Tahoe alien OG

Soaked all 6 seeds and only 3 germed, one of each strain strangely enough.
After about 45 days of veg growth, I finally came to accept the fact that they werent gonna autoflower, so I contacted the breeder and they said give them a couple hours of darkness each day to kick start the flowering. 10 days later after 18/6 lighting the only sign of sex that ever showed was 1 huge sac cluster that popped out at the junction of the main stem and a node on the GDP. I Like to branch out and give the small breeders some love, unfortunately that's what I get out of it sometimes. Ive kept them alive because I have to say that they do have amazing overall structure. As soon as there's space in the flower room, ill give them a fair chance while keeping a very close eye on them!

If anyone else has ever heard of them or considered their genetics, maybe they'll somehow stumble across this and it can be of some help. Happy Festivus
Not what I wanted to hear. I got auto GDP and fem grape ape was going to do the GDP next hope mine do better than yours. Do you know of anyone else that has an auto GDP?

No
Not what I wanted to hear. I got auto GDP and fem grape ape was going to do the GDP next hope mine do better than yours. Do you know of anyone else that has an auto GDP?
I am not aware of anyone else unfortunately... I asked them if they tested their autos under 24 hrs light and they said the only one they had probs with was the gsc.. told me to put it in 2 to 3 hrs of darkness for a week and once it started flowering it would be safe to go to 24hrs on again... totally didn' work at all. I still have Mine alive and well, just waiting for space in my 12/12 room since that's how they'e gonna have to flower. If they stay fem all the way through, I think they'l be OK because the node spacing is incredibly close and they are growing ferociously, just won' autoflower. I even took everything down to 18/6 lighting and still none of them showed sex... I put too much time and effort into them so I'm gonna just flower em out and hope for the best... good luck to you as well

No

I am not aware of anyone else unfortunately... I asked them if they tested their autos under 24 hrs light and they said the only one they had probs with was the gsc.. told me to put it in 2 to 3 hrs of darkness for a week and once it started flowering it would be safe to go to 24hrs on again... totally didn' work at all. I still have Mine alive and well, just waiting for space in my 12/12 room since that's how they'e gonna have to flower. If they stay fem all the way through, I think they'l be OK because the node spacing is incredibly close and they are growing ferociously, just won' autoflower. I even took everything down to 18/6 lighting and still none of them showed sex... I put too much time and effort into them so I'm gonna just flower em out and hope for the best... good luck to you as well
Fuck, I knew it was to good to be true. I'm not sure if I'm gonna start them yet then. Any idea if their photos are any good? Got grape ape frm from them too.

Fuck, I knew it was to good to be true. I'm not sure if I'm gonna start them yet then. Any idea if their photos are any good? Got grape ape frm from them too.
I haven't grown any of their photos yet... I have some of the gelato [HASHTAG]#45[/HASHTAG] x forum cookies though. In all honesty, other than the fact that the alien tahoe, GDP, and girl scout cookies didn't autoflower... They're growing fcking great. Node spacing is very tight and they take nutes like a champ. I had all 3 of them out tonight defoliating again. They grow so damn fast and throw out 11 fingered fans so it doesn't take long before all the lower branches are shadowed. Ill get them flowering as soon as I have room and ill be sure to keep you updated on how they do if you're interested

I haven't grown any of their photos yet... I have some of the gelato [HASHTAG]#45[/HASHTAG] x forum cookies though. In all honesty, other than the fact that the alien tahoe, GDP, and girl scout cookies didn't autoflower... They're growing fcking great. Node spacing is very tight and they take nutes like a champ. I had all 3 of them out tonight defoliating again. They grow so damn fast and throw out 11 fingered fans so it doesn't take long before all the lower branches are shadowed. Ill get them flowering as soon as I have room and ill be sure to keep you updated on how they do if you're interested
Ya man, please do not sure if going to do next let wait until I try photos.

Back