Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone ever chopped just the cola and let the rest finish cause it was not all cloudy?

More times than can remember lol also good when doing seed repros... Dust the bottom. Leave the top. Then you can harvest the top and leave the pollinated branches to mature well.

WP_20160712_19_02_30_Pro[1].jpg
never ordering from vision seeds again both these so called 8 weeks northern lights has been in now since 28th may n still no buds wtf not happy my fast n vast 3 weeks n starting 2 bud what a scam as they no no 1 can complain as there for ornamental purposes only what a waste off money n does look like photo plants now indeed

View attachment 600396 never ordering from vision seeds again both these so called 8 weeks northern lights has been in now since 28th may n still no buds wtf not happy my fast n vast 3 weeks n starting 2 bud what a scam as they no no 1 can complain as there for ornamental purposes only what a waste off money n does look like photo plants now indeed
I dunno man, you take off for a couple weeks I bet you'll be surprised when you come home

View attachment 600396 never ordering from vision seeds again both these so called 8 weeks northern lights has been in now since 28th may n still no buds wtf not happy my fast n vast 3 weeks n starting 2 bud what a scam as they no no 1 can complain as there for ornamental purposes only what a waste off money n does look like photo plants now indeed

That's what happens when breeders don't work an auto to photo properly and release too early... Lovely green rush eh? Have you flipped them? They look great! But obviously photo...

@Mossy knows I've been screaming this for years... Lol but not everyone hears me or wants too... Lol imo you have well over 200 + cannabinoids... In the whole bag right? THC is ALWAYS there in the highest percentage.. In Cannabis. CBD is higher in HEMP. and THC is barely there. Polar opposites.

Well the cannabinoids work synergistically with your receptors SO why are breeders REMOVING THC from strains... Grow HEMP! god it don't get it.. Hemp fields would make TONS of CBD oil. Some states are even outlawing smoking... No flowers... CBD oil only...

Its all medicine! You like I frank need my THC. Its a powerful healer especially when made into tincs, oils, etc... Not saying CBD ISN'T... its just not the same. And I strongly dislike the demonizing of THC now... Like if you REMOVE the part that gets you high its better... Well for so people getting high is instant healing. It is for me anyway...

Point is they all have their purpose. We can't synthetically duplicate what is natural. What mother nature does. We can try! As they do. But that's all just to slap a patent on something. You can't patent nature.

I've done hours and hours of research on THC.... Its just as important if not more than CBD...

Preach it, bro!! lol

I totally agree! Low THC strains do nothing for me...and I've tried a bunch. I use a pretty hefty dose of tincture 3 or 4 times a day (high THC, low CBD), and smoke joints...quite often.

Doing this combination has taken me from 15 pills a day, to one....and I'm working on ditching that one, too!! (A combo of pain killers, and a host of various "anti-this or thats").

All of this is done with flowers, or concentrates from THC rich strains (and the terpy the better, lol) :baked:

I dunno man, you take off for a couple weeks I bet you'll be surprised when you come home
well an 8 weeker start 2 finnish !!! planted on 28th may there should b buds jst look at my gsc and my 3 week old FnV pisses me off false advertising should get em on a live sesh on here more than likely that's not our seeds what A holes the biggest and the smallest plant were both planted at the same time look at the difference seriously n these small companys want a gd rep pfffft

More times than can remember lol also good when doing seed repros... Dust the bottom. Leave the top. Then you can harvest the top and leave the pollinated branches to mature well.
Sorry noob here. What do you mean by dust the bottom an leave the top?

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back