Status
Not open for further replies.
So practically harvest later, let the trichomes get tanned :vibe: did u plant it yet? and what has it to do with cbd/amber i thought it would produce thc/cbd at the same damn time :cooldance:
Your not growing it for thc so there in lies my quandary as to when is the harvest.. My thought is that it should be done at cloudy.. I am investigating and have not planted yet

Your not growing it for thc so there in lies my quandary as to when is the harvest.. My thought is that it should be done at cloudy.. I am investigating and have not planted yet

Even though you aren't harvesting for a certain THC you can still use that as a metric to when the plant has fully matured

But will it be more or less CBD.. That is the question

I have read that your highest thc rates are when all your trichomes are cloudy when they are amber they lose potency..

That's the constant argument I have with people lol amber is THC degraded. I'm always told I take things too early. Well when do you pick a fruit? Or flower? When its RIPE or when its half rotten?

I know this is all personal taste. Personally I LOVE THC and not CBD so much. I find when I chop when they are all cloudy I chop. Because its still going to mature after you take it. Always stronger after naturally dried...

If its sticky, smelly, and cloudy its ready to me! Ripe and prime pickings... I've found when I let plants "go" they go where I don't like it lol some say you can't let a plant go too long. I say you most certainly can!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back