Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, all, how you doin? Got a quick question, I have a plant I hit with STS at 2 weeks, its about a week later now, and the STS doesn't appear to have slowed the plant's development at all - it's got little bud sites developing all over it. Anybody have experience with STS, is this normal? Last time I tried to use it, teh plant just keeled over dead, now I'm getting no reaction at all this time, wasupwitdat? :shrug:

image.jpeg
If yaz dont remember this the plant that was the "cut it or keep it" contestant...youz said cut it so its in the trash,good choice guys i really needed the space and honesly im sick of growing DP plants

here's some more FLASH. I only showed the top part of the bush might as well go all out and show it all right. Go big or go home lmao Although Flash your bush sounds well never mind how it sounds lol

Bloody SKunk
blood.jpg
blood2.jpg

Blueberry Bliss
blue.jpg
blue2.jpg

Midnight Express
midnight.jpg
midnight2.jpg

Hey, all, how you doin? Got a quick question, I have a plant I hit with STS at 2 weeks, its about a week later now, and the STS doesn't appear to have slowed the plant's development at all - it's got little bud sites developing all over it. Anybody have experience with STS, is this normal? Last time I tried to use it, teh plant just keeled over dead, now I'm getting no reaction at all this time, wasupwitdat? :shrug:

I have only used CS so I am of no help

I know nothing about that stuff but maybe @kaosangel22 could help you out... maybe

Sorry i cant help,what is STS,,noob question i know

u can just buy active carbon m8 no need for a cf just stuff something full off it n ram on into ur ducting no cfs needed n cash saved
I was thinking that. My room stinks an I really need to be stealth but at this point iam like fuck it...There almost done. Let someone say something about my kids mom will come out with claws lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back