Some pics of my gals. Week 9

Bloody skunk a little over 2 feet
3877c7c6a13f9f4e5c33d3b27420cba4.jpg

Blueberry bliss a little over 1 foot
64342182813ea940a9d1854f35a36a7e.jpg

Midnight express shes my short stuff solid cola tho
5991f673a081aa44b84f82bf689abeb8.jpg

Happy growing
Beautiful pics, I hope you come back every day and say hi, maybe flash your bush once a week... maybe... please...

Sorry guys dont know why my post posted twice was telling me it wouldnt post due to an error. Ill know to ignore that next time lol

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk
Ya you never know weather its gonna post 20 times or post at at all!!!!

Nah when I take them out their not as white but the resin holy moly. there full of vibrant colors i think it just may be my lights making it look that way
was on about the girl scout cookie @The Elvis lol but I no what u mean led makes everything look awesome in a pic I just lack it need another light fast

Thanks, lot better then my first round hahah. we live and learn. trying kind soil next round but ti will be awhile. i got to get new carbon for my filter or a better new one not sure as to what i will be doing. so far both rounds ive done are very different. trying new things to i fall in love. now to get the drying an curing down and it will be a rizzzzap.

You got this gurrrrrl! We are all here to help you along, I see that @tripaholic88 is helpin you with the drying in the paper bags, listen to that guy he is smart lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back