Some pics of my gals. Week 9

Bloody skunk a little over 2 feet
3877c7c6a13f9f4e5c33d3b27420cba4.jpg

Blueberry bliss a little over 1 foot
64342182813ea940a9d1854f35a36a7e.jpg

Midnight express shes my short stuff solid cola tho
5991f673a081aa44b84f82bf689abeb8.jpg

Happy growing

Yep she wins the show us your bush shots so far WHOA!!!!!!!! @Honeybfly GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those look friggin amazing!

Yep she wins the show us your bush shots so far WHOA!!!!!!!! @Honeybfly GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those look friggin amazing!
Thanks, lot better then my first round hahah. we live and learn. trying kind soil next round but ti will be awhile. i got to get new carbon for my filter or a better new one not sure as to what i will be doing. so far both rounds ive done are very different. trying new things to i fall in love. now to get the drying an curing down and it will be a rizzzzap.

Thanks, lot better then my first round hahah. we live and learn. trying kind soil next round but ti will be awhile. i got to get new carbon for my filter or a better new one not sure as to what i will be doing. so far both rounds ive done are very different. trying new things to i fall in love. now to get the drying an curing down and it will be a rizzzzap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back