Status
Not open for further replies.
Preach it, bro!! lol

I totally agree! Low THC strains do nothing for me...and I've tried a bunch. I use a pretty hefty dose of tincture 3 or 4 times a day (high THC, low CBD), and smoke joints...quite often.

Doing this combination has taken me from 15 pills a day, to one....and I'm working on ditching that one, too!! (A combo of pain killers, and a host of various "anti-this or thats").

All of this is done with flowers, or concentrates from THC rich strains (and the terpy the better, lol) :baked:

First of all Frank... BRA-F*CKING-VO BROTHER! You don't know how awesome I feel when I read/hear that! We've done the same. I only take sleeping pills when I have to. My morning routine is Turmeric, Ginger, and Juice Festiv (Sam's club has it). Chemical pills never worked for me. Always make me sick. Thank goodness for that! If our bodies didn't benefit from Cannabis our bodies wouldn't have receptors! Hello!! Lol

well an 8 weeker start 2 finnish !!! planted on 28th may there should b buds jst look at my gsc and my 3 week old FnV pisses me off false advertising should get em on a live sesh on here more than likely that's not our seeds what A holes the biggest and the smallest plant were both planted at the same time look at the difference seriously n these small companys want a gd rep pfffft
I never believe times breeders say, there are too many variables that do the dictating. Pot size heat training stress any one or combination of any of those can turn a 70 day plant into 110 day plant

YUP......................................scissors!
I don't want the cadavers laying around. I walk the garden with a forceps and a cup hot water. I throw the catch together with FePO4 in a fenced corner of the garden where the dogs can't be poisoned. Only 3 so far today. But it is soon sunset and more moist, so soon time for the evening hunt.

cant flip em as gsc and FnV r auto these seeds got great reviews everywhere even

You got a closet or dark place you can stick them for 12 hrs a day?

I do believe he means pollinate.

Yes sorry! When I make seeds I use a paint brush and literally paint/dust the buds... Lower middle part of the plant. I think its just as important WHERE you pollinate on a plant. Just as important as picking the parents...

I forgot what else I was gonna say....

BRA-F*CKING-VO BROTHER!

Thanks man!! It means alot!!:cheers:

My morning routine is Turmeric, Ginger, and Juice Festiv (Sam's club has it).

I also use a host of other plants (usually blended into a morning smoothie with a big whack of tincture!!) for their antioxidant and naturally occurring anti-inflammatory properties.

Sorry noob here. What do you mean by dust the bottom an leave the top?

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Sorry my friend! Yes. Dust means pollinate... Pollen looks like dust to me...

Like fairy dust... Speaking of... I'm missing a certain Fairy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back