Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks man!! It means alot!!:cheers:

I also use a host of other plants (usually blended into a morning smoothie with a big whack of tincture!!) for their antioxidant and naturally occurring anti-inflammatory properties.

I eat my weight in supps every day but it works! Wouldn't do it if it didn't...

Also I've found that after ingesting for so many days in a row... I'm good for a while. Like if my leg/hip are acting up or I have 3 acres to weed wack I take 1-2 tablespoons of VG tinc I make and I'm rockin' and rollin' getting stuff done pain free... After a few days of that I feel so good I don't have to ingest. Just smoke..

Ever notice how when they drug test its always for pot? Because it stays into you system the longest. Longer than alcohol, coke/pills, etc... Your body rejects what it doesn't need... Holds onto the stuff it DOES need longer... You see what I'm getting at?

So does anyone recommend chopping the cola down if its ready an let the bottom buds mature an catch up? Im getting close to harvest and i have so many buds on the bottom that could probably benefit from takin the cola off.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

its looked like that for over 5 weeks lol I asked on here n all I got was that's not auto or would b well into it bye now
Sorry man, I'm just going by what I see, and I'm pretty much blind so...if you got 2 photos switch it to 12/12. You should get more smoke off 2 than you will the one right?

So does anyone recommend chopping the cola down if its ready an let the bottom buds mature an catch up? Im getting close to harvest and i have so many buds on the bottom that could probably benefit from takin the cola off.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk
can tell u soon ive just done it last night in a rage n needed weed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back