Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't do alot else, its in the best spot possible. We have had a bunch of rain! Its only outside because it tried to hermie, i removed ballz and out it went.

20160711_085846.jpg

Holy Sh*t @epenguin:crying::crying::yay::crying::crying::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I just noticed you have the bush badge!!!! EPIC!!

Frank, I'm not sure to wear it with pride or shame !................on balance........shame....lol

Dudeski, I have grow HH outdoors and I am pretty sure you will be fine. It is a very resilient plant. As are most of the canna plants. They will look afetr themselves for the most part. But any sign of rot should be cut away asap. No need to remove the whole branch, just the rot + half inch.
If you want to see how my UK outdoor grow went.......check it out in my sig below.......:
:
:

Good morning to you miss @Eyeoftheworld
animated-waving-image-0080.gif
4322.gif

Good morning sunshine!
hiya.gif
! I brought you a gift!
rum-smiley-emoticon.png

always happy nice 2 see in this time n age lol ;-]
It's easier to smile!! :bighug:

Good mornooning @Eyeoftheworld how are you today sweetness?

animated-hello-image-0017.gif
Derek! I'm super!!! How are you?
drinking wine.gif
(yes it's boxed! I'm all out of red solos though!)

Hello chums,
waving-penguin-smiley-emoticon.gif

hey ep, just stumbled in, have no idea what's the haps, other than a gorgeous dayView attachment 599721
That IS gorgeous! All of your pictures are! Even the ones of toes! Thank you for the pretty purple flower!
4322.gif

If I hadn't given you rep for the LITTLE one I'd be able to for this one... geez!! How tall is that one?!?
Good afternoon @Eyeoftheworld :pass:

I hope your doing well on this fine afternoon!!
Heeeeey Frank! Feeling fantastic!
View attachment 599791 Lazy fat fallen over bush...
Wtf Ripper!!! :rofl:
animated-hello-image-0008.gif
@Waira !! It's always fun when you visit LS!! You should come hang out with us here more often!
hiya.gif
@Rebel !!!
animated-sun-image-0862.gif

I have a question for those that grow outside.

My lil outside one developed what looks like bud rot. I removed the whole branch as is was a smaller, lower one. We had lots of rain, so how do i minimize the risk? Shaking branches to remove excess water? Anything else?

Hi Dudeski, if its not too much hassle, try get it undercover during rain. humidity will still be high even if the plant is not getting rained on so even keeping it dry wont get you safe completely but it will help. ventilation with, if at all possible, dry air. cant you bring it in when its crap outside?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back