Status
Not open for further replies.
It amuses me that our government wants us to recycle, so we have to have multiple wheelie bins (made of plastic).

Then they want to limit the amount of plastics being used so they put a Tax on plastic bags.

Then the council appointed company come and empty all the bins into one lorry / container / etc.

Then we pay companies (with Tax payers money) who employ Cheap Labour ,to separate it at the waste disposal sites.

Oh well.... keeps people in work!

[QUOTE/]

If I hadn't given you rep for the LITTLE one I'd be able to for this one... geez!! How tall is that one?!?

I dunno how tall it is. I'll go throw a tape measure on it in a few. I do know it's grown at least 2" over the weekend[/QUOTE]
Hurry before it grows more!!

I grow season round in Spain..but I am Lucky that if I hit persistant rain..I can pull them into the conservatory.

full

@Eyeoftheworld..@Dr. B..that batch is for the post..:thumbsup:..even though it has been said that UK airports don't pull you now if you just have enough for personal use..I wouldn't like to bet on it.

Hubby says if we ever get stopped by drug dogs in the airport..I'll get strip searched coz I smoke so much it must be systemic on me..:biggrin:

I grow season round in Spain..but I am Lucky that if I hit persistant rain..I can pull them into the conservatory.

full

@Eyeoftheworld..@Dr. B..that batch is for the post..:thumbsup:..even though it has been said that UK airports don't pull you now if you just have enough for personal use..I wouldn't like to bet on it.

Hubby says if we ever get stopped by drug dogs in the airport..I'll get strip searched coz I smoke so much it must be systemic on me..:biggrin:
bushes!

full

I just love all the little tricks I learn in live stoners :smoking:

full

Very Nice..... :slap:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back