Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question for those that grow outside.

My lil outside one developed what looks like bud rot. I removed the whole branch as is was a smaller, lower one. We had lots of rain, so how do i minimize the risk? Shaking branches to remove excess water? Anything else?

My lil outside one developed what looks like bud rot. I removed the whole branch as is was a smaller, lower one. We had lots of rain, so how do i minimize the risk? Shaking branches to remove excess water? Anything else?

pray

You could make a temp cover/shelter, for the bad days... just a thought

Oh man that sucks!! Removed all areas with the rot... Not really much you can do... This may seem silly but do you have a secure area thats breezy? The air flow will help tremendously... That's the gamble growing outside... Your at the mercy of mother nature.. Or HAARP... LMFAO!

Some Vanderberg anyone?

At the risk of harping on (although it may be of interest to some)..... would this be "Insect Shit" of some kind?....

If so, is it maybe helpful in identifying what insect is eating the holes in my leaf...

Topside and underside pic.... Suspect shit arrow'd.

Ta
Leaf Damage 8.jpg
Leaf Damage 7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back