Status
Not open for further replies.
No... Unfortunately I can't... Good thing too!! It'd be outta control!! Badges?! We don't need no stinkin' BADGES?! Lol Ok what movie?

Silly Derek... Badges are the Bosses gig!

No shit he reported it! Lol I usually check RPs first thing to make sure we're troll and drama free and it makes me happy to see it was a fantastic RP! Follow up by giving rep instead of a blast of troll spray to the face!!

I know I was just messin with ya figured I would get everybody PMing you about badges lol

I know I was just messin with ya figured I would get everybody PMing you about badges lol

I was gonna try an bribe him with Rep (now that I know how to give it)... :doh:

If that didn't work I had a few more ideas up my sleeve.... :kiss::dancer:but, hey ho!

First off thanks for the slap.
I'm not at all sure of the species, it is photoperiod but not sure what. Wonderwoman male crossed with either MOB( don't think so) G13 or trainwreck. I'm leaning towards the trainwreck going by leaf structure. That's not even the big one. It's the smallest of three. I put that one in the ground, didn't want to its alot of clay. I dug it down about 3' deep and filled it with promix. Feeding that one well all three are getting General Organics bio line

Huh, you really did report it:crying:
oh ya

mission achieved

No... Unfortunately I can't... Good thing too!! It'd be outta control!! Badges?! We don't need no stinkin' BADGES?! Lol Ok what movie?

Silly Derek... Badges are the Bosses gig!

No shit he reported it! Lol I usually check RPs first thing to make sure we're troll and drama free and it makes me happy to see it was a fantastic RP! Follow up by giving rep instead of a blast of troll spray to the face!!

hehehehe just thought ud need a smile amongst the hate hate hate of the rp board

image.jpeg
Lazy fat fallen over bush...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back