Status
Not open for further replies.
Sending good wishes for the family @briman ...:bighug:
Thanks Duggy! Daughter is a ER nurse, so we have her on a sliding scale from 1-10 anything over a 5, with her medical proplems, and we all go running, nobody leaves town! She's had serious medical problems for about 1 1/2 years, so we all have learned to adjust a bit.

Thanks @skuff! Appreciate it!:thumbsup:
Off to a shower and the hospital. Have a great day all! I'll be around later this evening!:thanks:all for your thoughts and kind words! It means alot!

Hey @derek420colorado Question for you...

Today is the day I normally change out my rez...but I am scheduled to increase nutes on wednesday...

Do you think I should just let the rez ride another 3 days, or change it now, and change it in 3 days as well??

look into some Co2 enrichment that might do what you need perfectly, not to mention it is like giving your plants steroids
I'm on it!! lol Have you seen those CO2 enrichment thingy's that look like a 2 liter bottle...how about that one??

Hey @derek420colorado Question for you...

Today is the day I normally change out my rez...but I am scheduled to increase nutes on wednesday...

Do you think I should just let the rez ride another 3 days, or change it now, and change it in 3 days as well??

I'm on it!! lol Have you seen those CO2 enrichment thingy's that look like a 2 liter bottle...how about that one??

I would think you should be able to let it ride for a few days, how long has it been since your last change?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back