Status
Not open for further replies.
My outdoor photos but worth posting!:D
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Morning everyone! had to cancel the fishing trip today. Mom is in the hospital. She took some new medication late last night and got swollen up real bad with blisters on her skin and in her mouth. Daughter took her to the ER and they admitted her. She has stage 4 renal failure and with the complications of the meds, they wanted to keep her for 4 days and run tests. Diagnosis is Stevens-Johnson syndrome. Bad stuff! Just glad she is in good hands, so spending the day at the hospital with her. Will be on the water next weekend for sure! Have a great day all!

Prayers with you and your family my friend

Morning @stepside a-how do you doo today??
Morning everyone! had to cancel the fishing trip today. Mom is in the hospital. She took some new medication late last night and got swollen up real bad with blisters on her skin and in her mouth. Daughter took her to the ER and they admitted her. She has stage 4 renal failure and with the complications of the meds, they wanted to keep her for 4 days and run tests. Diagnosis is Stevens-Johnson syndrome. Bad stuff! Just glad she is in good hands, so spending the day at the hospital with her. Will be on the water next weekend for sure! Have a great day all!

Arctic Grayling
View attachment 599150
Arctic Char
View attachment 599151
sooo sorry to hear that Briman..thoughts and prayers sent ( hope that dont offend anyone)....doc dont do their research..same thing happend to me two years ago from a reaction to prednisone..i was on dialasis for a week...i hope all works out okay

:karmacloud:
Man I really didn't want to like that post, sorry she's going through that. Sending good :karmacloud: her way

Thanks Frank and derek! much appreciated! She is a trooper and we will get it all sorted. The whole family canceled their plans, the it will be a full hospital room all day long!:d5:

Much appreciated stepside! its all good man! She is in good hands!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back