Status
Not open for further replies.
That would probably work!! There is an adjacent bedroom (its a split level ranch with daylight basement, grow is in the utility room in the middle..) That I can put an AC in and set up a fan or two to direct the air into that room!

To tell you the truth...I've already thought about ditching the tent eventually and setting up an open grow room. Lighting is my issue...Gotta figure out an economical way to light that big of a space (10x18).

@derek420colorado
:jawdrop:Whaaaaaat!! Thats a big area...my basement( two windows in the opposite corner) is about 800sf,my only goal is to light the 4x4 area that the 600watt HID will cover,the good thing about an open grow is the ability to adjust the footprint to 5x5 or bigger if needed..no worries about light leaks or schedules with auto plants...gotta love em..rhey made frowing sooo easy copared to photos...

Temps should only be an issue for another month (give or take), then I might have to put a heater of some sort in there....Winters are a tad nippy this far north. :vibe:

Ahhh and that is why I want to grow in a giant Styrofoam box muahahahahaha ive said too much already

If you are ever trimming and your hands are so covered that you could make next Spiderman sequel yourself:rofl:

Ok...this just cracked me up. Such an apt description. I started going through several of the vinyl or nitrile or whichever I have on hand gloves every time as my way of dealing. Use a glove until it's too sticky, then toss and get a new one.

Right now temps are the issue(not a big one by any means) so I would say do exactly that and put the ac blowin cold air in there and see how well you can control the temps, theennn add more light
What do you guys think of adding Co2 for the heat issue and air problem?? DIY Co2 threads are on this site,it would help year round...thoughts??

Ok...this just cracked me up. Such an apt description. I started going through several of the vinyl or nitrile or whichever I have on hand gloves every time as my way of dealing. Use a glove until it's too sticky, then toss and get a new one.
I try not to use gloves, I like the buzz I get from trimming. I also like to see what I can pick up with sticky fingers.. kind of how I judge the trich coverage.

Decided to get a little 710 treat for myself. Here's something you won't get from your street dealer....loyaty points!!! :baked:

Used mine today to splurge on a little Snoop shatter that I haven't had in a while and is one of my favorites. Started to unpack it then figured I should take a quick shot of some to share with the group...

IMG_1882.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back