Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes...interior room in the basement...no windows.

The floor is cold as hell in there and it keeps my rez temps down...

I can probably get it down 1 or 2 degrees with the door open....but I'm trying to keep the dogs out of there.
Okay i was backtracking and may have missed some if the details...can you leave the door open and use a baby gate....i open grow for the same heat/circulation issues...no tents in my house...

I've got a bathroom closet that would probably work...

Boom there you go, cut you a smallish vent hole and that should drop your temps a degree or two because it will be pulling ac air from the house. Now your ac bill will go up a little cause you are cooling x amount more of square footage. But your temps will stay in check

can you leave the door open and use a baby gate....i open grow for the same heat/circulation issues

That would probably work!! There is an adjacent bedroom (its a split level ranch with daylight basement, grow is in the utility room in the middle..) That I can put an AC in and set up a fan or two to direct the air into that room!

To tell you the truth...I've already thought about ditching the tent eventually and setting up an open grow room. Lighting is my issue...Gotta figure out an economical way to light that big of a space (10x18).

@derek420colorado

SOUNDS like were having a ventilation, Heat build up problem ,Dont mean to butt in, Dericks idea sounds pretty stealthy, also if you are low budget just add a fish filter - activated carbon in between and pass air through it, keeps smells down.

That would probably work!! There is an adjacent bedroom (its a split level ranch with daylight basement, grow is in the utility room in the middle..) That I can put an AC in and set up a fan or two to direct the air into that room!

To tell you the truth...I've already thought about ditching the tent eventually and setting up an open grow room. Lighting is my issue...Gotta figure out an economical way to light that big of a space (10x18).

@derek420colorado

Right now temps are the issue(not a big one by any means) so I would say do exactly that and put the ac blowin cold air in there and see how well you can control the temps, theennn add more light

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back