Status
Not open for further replies.
Lookin good I have been enjoying my first extract. My only problem is no dab rig and I keep sticking myself to myself

Annnd here is the 710 dabbers tip for the day, butter is your friend. When you, as you say stick yourself to yourself(LMFAO btw) just grab a little bit of butter and rub it on the daaaaaaabs wherever they may be stuck. It works better than alcohol cause it doesn't dry your hands all out n stuff..

This is a dumb question, did she like it lol
Yes,she is also a dab-aholic and i honestly cant remember when she smoked bud last time..she says flavor is different and high is better..when she wakes up ill get a better report....bwahahaha...kidding,her tolerance would kill me!!! Im a heavy smoker..shes a chronic smoker...

Yes,she is also a dab-aholic and i honestly cant remember when she smoked bud last time..she says flavor is different and high is better..when she wakes up ill get a better report....bwahahaha...kidding,her tolerance would kill me!!! Im a heavy smoker..shes a chronic smoker...

sounds like we would get along, I have been accused of consuming what a lot would consider massive amounts of THC once or twice

Annnd here is the 710 dabbers tip for the day, butter is your friend. When you, as you say stick yourself to yourself(LMFAO btw) just grab a little bit of butter and rub it on the daaaaaaabs wherever they may be stuck. It works better than alcohol cause it doesn't dry your hands all out n stuff..

Peanut butter, bro. If you are ever trimming and your hands are so covered that you could make next Spiderman sequel yourself, rub peanut butter on them and then wash it off with warm water.

An ex-member recommended it to me. The first time I tried it, I covered my hands with peanut butter and said to myself "this is stupid. I'm pretty sure I'm being made a fool of." As I washed it off, NO STICK. No resin. Completely clean and the dogs LOVE ME.

:rofl:

If ya use butter dont pass out or the dog might bite your hand off!!!!

Peanut butter, bro. If you are ever trimming and your hands are so covered that you could make next Spiderman sequel yourself, rub peanut butter on them and then wash it off with warm water.

An ex-member recommended it to me. The first time I tried it, I covered my hands with peanut butter and said to myself "this is stupid. I'm pretty sure I'm being made a fool of." As I washed it off, NO STICK. No resin. Completely clean and the dogs LOVE ME.

Crunchy or smooth,u shoulda seen that coming

is it in the basement or somethin like that and no way to ventilate?
Yes...interior room in the basement...no windows.

The floor is cold as hell in there and it keeps my rez temps down...

I can probably get it down 1 or 2 degrees with the door open....but I'm trying to keep the dogs out of there.

Yep PB works too and yeah it is weird putting PB all over your hands, but it works great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back