Status
Not open for further replies.
@derek420colorado Here ya go bro, thanks!!

IMG_0126.JPG
IMG_0108.JPG
IMG_0127.JPG

Hey guys just wanted to show off a sneak peek of the new CannaZone review system:

This will be on the main forum index at the very top when we go live, it will showcase all the most recent submitted reviews in the new system!

afnshowcaseshowoff1 - Copy.png

This image below is what the actual review page looks like. When you create the review you have an option of giving it a star rating, and we can set it up so users can actually give their OWN rating on the review versus the author. There are comment and feedback options as well, so reviews can be discussed.

On the right hand side you'll see the category view (I haven't alphabetized yet but I will,) this will give you a VERY CLEAN breakdown of all the categories we have for reviews on-site, and it even lists the AMOUNT of reviews for each. So I click on the Dutch Passion Seeds category with a listing of 2, it's just going to show me those two DP reviews and nothing else. No more messy searching!

Below that you can sort reviews by most rated, most recent, most liked, most reviewed, etc. You can see who top reviewers are!

afnshowcaseshowoff2 - Copy.png

Very excited to see this get implemented and hope it's the success we want it to be!

One of the cooler things about it? We can CONVERT existing reviews (that weren't made using this add-on,) so those reviews will show up in the category list. So that means all the review work we've done in the past actually can slowly get added to this! How bout dem apples, Johnny? :hump:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back