Status
Not open for further replies.
I had somebody ask me if dabs were fake heres what i told em

I think roids mayyyyy have played a part in it orrrr that was fake too hahahahaha. After @Rebel crushed my dreams by telling me about the statue of liberty trick I don't believe nothin on TV lmao

I think roids mayyyyy have played a part in it orrrr that was fake too hahahahaha. After @Rebel crushed my dreams by telling me about the statue of liberty trick I don't believe nothin on TV lmao
Kinda hard to fake a slap to the ear..did ya see him running after the second one...bwahahaha

I was gonna post the video with Geraldo getting hot by a chair but rhis was funnier...besides i eas makng the connection to how a dab ll hit ya...was that fake!!!

I was gonna post the video with Geraldo getting hot by a chair but rhis was funnier...besides i eas makng the connection to how a dab ll hit ya...was that fake!!!

Oh people know me better than that if I give you some daaaaaaabs they aint gonna be fake lol, but you are right I could see me doing this if someone questioned my dabs sccccmmmack! Is THAT fake? Opened hand slap, is that fake lmfao!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back